A Super Friends Thanksgiving

Kara's Perspective..

"Flash. Welcome to the DEO." I said with a wink.

"Ah thank you." He said as we whispered in my ear, "who are the rest of the gang?"

"Family. Long story." I whispered back and he nodded. "Anyways so we are looking for a little girl and Super Justice."

"Ok." He said.

"But Super Justice's body is being possessed but the Nether Order's leader." I said.

"We could also help." Cisco said as he, Frost and Ralph came out of a breech.

"Nice." I said.

"Wait Vibe and Frost are here too. How schway is this? I can't wait to tell my sist-I mean Super Justice. She'd be missing out on this." Jude said.

"Don't you know me kid?" Ralph asked and Alex shook her head.

"Yeah you're Elongated man. I would've called you Mr. Stretch instead." Jude said.

"Would you like some ice for that burn?" Brainy asked.

"No I'm just fine." Ralph said as we then went to Nala's loft.

"So Frost, I heard you were living life, hows it going so far?" I asked.

"Not bad, so far. Ralph was my life coach and even under all that mush there's actually really helpful lessons." She said as she sat on the couch.

"Her loft is incredible." Barry said.

"So CCPDs forensics analyst is Barry Allen aka the Flash? Makes sense." Jude said.

"And Super Justice, you came up with the name?" Cisco asked.

"Yup, was trending number one on twitter." Jude said.

"Nice. I'm not seeing anything." Cisco said.

"I've got something." Mrs. Velez said holding a black eye mask similar to the one Ruby was wearing. She handed it to Cisco and he definitely vibed something, he then dropped the mask on the floor.

"She literally looked at me." Cisco said something.

"Like what, what did you see?" Winn asked.

"Some millionaire is in trouble and she saved the little girl but she also had blood spewing from her mouth and was just laughing and staring right at me. And she seen some numbers... uhhh eight six three." Cisco said.

"Eight six three.. EIGHT SIX THREE." Jude said as he pulled out his tablet.

"What's so important about eight six three?" Lena wondered.

"Eight six three was it numbers on a wall or a helicopter?" Jude asked.

"Helicopter." Cisco said.

"Found her." Jude said.

"Super smart, you pick up after your sister." Lena said.

"Oh yeah. She's a like a science rock god. Don't tell her I told you that. They are in Drexel's private warehouse that is miles away from here and is surrounded by trees but has a runway for a plane and a helicopter pad." Jude said. As he showed us surveillance footage of her, the two other girl John told us about and Ericsson.

"Nice hacking skills. I'm impressed." Barry said to Jude.

"Oh yeah you think that's impressive, should've seen what I did earlier." Jude said.

"Let's go." Winn said as we got into the Legion ship. We flew off to the warehouse and got there on time.

"Jude, Mr. and Mrs. Velez, Mrs. Danvers please stay inside. If anything goes wrong Gideon will take you to a safe house." Winn said to the, and they nodded. We went into the warehouse.