Emotional Connection

After the movers unloaded the last couch in position, I thanked them and paid them for their service. I waited for them to leave and used my super speed to unpack and decorate the house, I waited for the new bed to arrive so that I can assemble it and put up the new mattress. I sat at the piano and started playing an all to familiar song my mom used to play, moonlight sonata. I hit a specific note and seen something. I looked around and continued playing it and started seeing blood slowly fall down the walls, and then bodies lying on top of each other. I stopped playing for a minute and then started over. I didn't see it again so I was able to play straight.

"That's beautiful." Winn said. I smiled and continued, he sat next to me and watched me play.

"My mom, my birth mom of course used to play this. This was her and my Dad's wedding song, and my lullaby. Now it's them." I said.

"Well at least I know the piano won't be for aesthetic." He said and kissed my temple. "Hungry?"

"Yes. I'm not sure why'd you would ask such a thing." I said.

"Well soon I'll never have to ask." He said as he made us sandwiches. I smiled and we sat buy the window and ate. Because of the events that took place less than twenty four hours ago, I couldn't help but wonder why are people looking for me. My face and appetite must've been enough to make Winn worry about me.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"I'm a bit uneasy, that's all. Should I be worried that someone is looking for me or the fact that I may never be allowed to walk to Noonan's from L-Corp alone. Then I still feel bad from taking you from your time." I said.

"Ok first, you are strong enough to handle yourself. Secondly, my time is wherever and whenever you are. And if you're worried about Mary, I know she'll be around eventually and I'll get to watch her grow up again." He said, I gave him a small smile and he held my hand. The doorbell rang and it was the bed, I signed for it and the guys left. Winn looked at me and before you knew it the bed was built, and made up.

8 Hours later...

"Winn are you ready?" I asked him as he came out in the robe.

"Can I please bring a change of clothes?" He complained. I chuckled and shook my head.

"You're fine but if you insist. We are flying I'm not driving." I said.

"Fine." He said as he grabbed a backpack and slung a strap on one shoulder. We walked out and I locked the door, I flew us to the Hibachi restaurant, I knocked on the side door and through the small rectangular window a lady looked at us and she opened the door.

"Winslow and Nala, your presence has been expected." She said. We walked to this arc that took us to a snowed bridge.

Across this bridge was a small intimate room that could hold fifteen people

Across this bridge was a small intimate room that could hold fifteen people. There was a two feet deep to hole for body and a pond, the hole in the roof had the moon shining on the pond. Ms. June was standing there in her robe that was black. The other Solarians were wearing sunflower yellow robes standing against the wall. Ms. June's daughter, Ava and son, David stood from the wall.