Blue Lantern Rises

Alessandra's Perspective...

"Jude, honey wake up." I said, as his grip loosened around my hands. "Jude?"

"Jude." Sara called out to him.

"According to my calculations and scanning, he is not dead. Just unconscious." Brainy said.

"Well can't you wake him up?" I asked with tears building up in my eyes, Sara placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Unfortunately..." Brainy said.

"Don't." I said as a blue light came in and Winn came through the elevator doors. There were three aliens, one a girl with purple skin, another with a face similar to Captain Gantu from Lilo & Stirch, and one that looks human.

"We were too late." The purple one said.

"I know." The human one said.

"Who are you?" Alex asked.

"Forgive our intrusion. My name is Adam, I hail from the planet Jupiter." The human one said.

"I'm Laura and I hail from the planet Keebler." The purple girl said.

"I am Bo from the planet Gertrude." The Gantu look alike said.

"We are apart of an intergalactic hero league known as the Lantern core. To be precise, we are from the Blue Lantern's core." Adam said.

"Ok but why are you here?" Winn asked.

"The Red Core. They stir up trouble from any planet they can, terrorizing species from all over. Causing disasters, chaos, wipe outs." Laura said as Adam kept looking at Jude.

"We tried to keep them away from Earth but we failed. Now we are here to fix damages that they caused and to bring the sectors leader into a fair trial." Bo said.

"How do we know you aren't here for the same selfish reasons?" J'onn asked.

"Our oath. It's the reason for species like us and people like you to do what is right and just." Adam said.

"In fearful day, in raging night. With strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the war of light," all three of them said as Jude's lips then whispered along with them, "look to the stars, for hope burns bright."

"This boy knows the oath."Adam said as he came closer. I held on to him, "It's alright. He needs to be placed on our ship, immediately."

"No, their ship took him." I argued.

"Ma'am. I once was in his shoes. Unconscious for months, they found me. The Blue Lantern Core saved my life. I believe I can do the same for him. Feel free to come aboard as well." He said as he scooped Jude up. I looked for Nala, I seen she was unconscious with black veins throughout her body.

"LET ME think please." Oliver said, "Barry. Phase through her chest and send small amounts of electricity until we can get her heart to pump regularly."

"Ok." Barry said as his hand started to move fast. I walked over to them.

"Kara, Kal you guys come with me." Oliver said heading off to the DEO's lab. Barry looked really nervous.

"Come on, Nala." He said. I looked over at Michael and he was worried and I looked at Ryan and he looked scared.

"You guys should tell her. Rao forbid, but if she dies, her hearing is the last thing to go. Get it off your conscience." I said.

"Hey, it's your Father. The guy you were mad with for about a few weeks now." Ryan said.

"It's also your Dad. The guy you were at first upset that I was leaving to go back to the forces." Michael said.