Last Minute Details

I could feel Winn's hand slipping out of my hand. I flew up behind him but I was a moment too late, the kryptonite hit my skin.

"Hey, Nala hey." Winn said as I sat up in tears. My skin was burning, Winn opened the curtains to let the sunlight in and it hit my skin. He got back in the bed and held me, he kissed my forehead. I took a deep breath in and out.

"Why is this affecting me more than it should?" I asked.

"Not sure. It remains a mystery." He said as we shared a kiss. "You know what else remains a mystery?"

"What?" I asked.

"How flexible you are. You don't do yoga." He said and I chuckled.

"I did ballet and gymnastics." I said.

"Whaaat." He said as he leaned in and we kissed.

"Unreal." I said as he smiled against my lips.

"Literally tomorrow is the day." He said.

"It is. I am excited." I said. There was a knock at the door. "Come in."

"Are you dressed?" Jude asked.

"Yes and no." I said.

"Are the covers on at least?" He asked.

"Yes." I said as he opened the door.

"Ok, decent." Jude said.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Well, I am going out today. I am going to help Kara gather last minute things and take a look at the venue." Jude said.

"Oh ok." I said.

"Do you guys want to come or?" He asked us.

"Ah, I am ok." I said.

"Yeah. We are good." Winn said.

"Ok, perfect. I mean, you guys will be missed." Jude said as he then walked out of our room.

Jude's Perspective...

I texted Kara and told her to meet me at the store. I then texted Catherine to let her know that our date was still on for this evening. I knew I shouldn't have but I flew around the corner for the store and I bumped into Kara.

"Jude. No flying." Kara scolded me.

"I am sorry, but I knew you would so I thought that I would fly. I didn't want you to wait." I said as we walked into Pandora.

"Hello and welcome to Pandora." A saleswoman said to Kara and I.

"Uh Hi. So the situation at hand, I want to buy my girlfriend a promise ring, and then my sister is getting married and I want to buy her jewelry that she can wear." I said.

"Oh, wow. I would give anything for my brother to buy me jewelry for my wedding." She said as Kara and I chuckled. "Where should we start?"

"Um, the ring. I am looking for something subtle, not a huge eye attractor. I seen the crown ring, but I don't think she'll be into that. Maybe a heart or like a circle or even a diamond shape?" I asked and she showed me the wishbone heart ring and the band of hearts ring.

"How about these? It's not too bold, not too much out there, and it's something she can wear everyday." She said.

"Kara, if you were her, and I presented these rings to you. Which one would you take?" I asked her.

"The wishbone." Kara said.

"This one it is." I said.

"Ok, do you know the size?" The saleswoman asked.