Greece Can't Wait

The car arrived outside our home. I looked at Winn and raised my eyebrow.

"Of course I'm coming." He said and I smiled. We sat in the back as the driver drove us to the Governor's house. We got out of the car and was chaperoned to the door.

"Mr. Paisley, we are outside." The Guard said. He opened the door, he was in his pajamas. The set was missing the top, I knew this because I was going to get Winn the same one, he had on a shirt that said Weston High Athletics on it.

"Please come in Ms. Velez and Mr. Schott." Governor Paisley said.

"Wow." I whispered under my breath.

"She's right this way." He said. He opened the door for me and Winn. I seen her, but it was hard for me not to x-Ray her body. She was super bony and she looked like she hadn't slept in days. Her heart beat was extremely slow. I stopped X-Raying her. "Please tell me you have it."

"Yes I bought it." I said and I opened it. She started coughing. I took the IV line out of the saline bag and put it in the serum bag. "Here's two more bags. When the nurse comes to change it tell her to use one of those and start an new line for a saline bag."

"Ok." He said.

"Call me if you need another bag." I said.

"Not even if it doesn't work?" He asked.

"Trust me, it works." Winn said.

"Ok." He said. Winn and I exited the house. They drove us back home. I texted Kara and told her we'll be out of town and she sent me a sad face emoji and said have fun.

"How about we go right now?" I asked.

"Now?" He questioned. We got out of the car and we walked to the door.

"Yes, not waiting a few more hours. Now Winn." I said walking in the front door. He closed the door. I wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Mm... whatever you want is fine with me." He said as we shared a kiss. I smiled and ran up stairs, he chuckled and I started packing. Two suitcases to be exact, for fourteen days.

"Alright all set for a two week getaway." I said.

"Two weeks? Two suitcases? Light packing." He asked.

"Well, I plan on wearing more swimsuits than actual clothes." I said.

"In that case. Let's go." Winn said as I then turned the lights off and we drove to the airport. I could've flew but I didn't want to risk my identity in a new country.

A day later...

We arrived to Greece, more specifically Santorini. I was literally speechless, the sights were so beautiful. I smiled widely, "I'm on a vacation."

"We are on a vacation." Winn said.

"I never thought we would get here. Or even to this. Everything is constantly saving the world. Now we get to enjoy it." I said, we took a taxi and drove off to our home for the two weeks. The house was beautiful and on the famous hillside. "Oh my Rao. I'm a bit turned on by the house, the sights and Greece period." I slowly turned around and Winn scooped me up off of my feet.

"I'm a bit turned on by just looking at you being so happy." He said. I giggled and we left the luggage by the door and went into the bedroom.

An hour later...

If you walked in the room you'd be a bit confused about why there would be a trail of clothes from the hallway into the bedroom floor. I laid on Winn's bare chest, and he held me.