Red Kryponite

My phone buzzed, it was a text from Lena.

iMessage Lena. I opened my phone.

I learned quite a bit about you last night. Since you have never had the proper experience of having a boyfriend, I'm giving you a week off.
You've had a scientific breakthrough and I'm postponing the Non Nocere for a while longer.

I texted her back a thank you with a smile emoji. Winn was still sound asleep. I closed my eyes for a few and seen a red moon. Next thing I know I was shaking, finding it hard to breathe, my eyes shot open and I lunged myself from my bed into my wall. I now had yet another crater in my wall that I have to plaster back. I ran my fingers through my hair and Winn ran up the stairs.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I just had a really weird dream." I said.

"Well, I know two girls that can interpret dreams." He said.

"Well, I seen a red moon. And then it became hard to breathe as if someone stabbed me in between my ribs piercing my lungs. Then the shakes started. I don't know." I said as Winn looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Mon-El finally told me. And your dream sounds a lot like the last things you've seen and felt."  He said. "He's got some psychic hold on you. No matter the version. You are the last you among the universe and all the Earths that have existed." With every word he has said I kept thinking about Lena's project. I frowned and got myself out of my wall crater. "It still impresses me every time, not a single scratch. What's the matter?"

"I'm just thinking about Lena's project. She said she needed an alien to test it." I said.

"No. We will find another way." He said.

"Winslow, what if that's the only way, and I'd be working on it with her." I said.

"No. I'm not sure. It's too much at stake." He said.

"What if we told her. I know she knows Kara's identity, she knows where Alex works. She knows a lot. I should tell her." I said.

"I'm not sure." He said.

"What is then it Winslow?" I stood there with my hands on my hips. "Does Lena want to kill me in the future?" I asked.

"No." He said, "I don't know, I just have some reservations." He said. I got dressed in my maroon hoodie, tie dyed alien shirt, shorts and converse.

"I'll be right back. I promise." I said as I placed a kiss on his forehead. I texted Lena and told her I found an alien that is willing to help us. She texted back.

iMessage Lena

That quickly. Only you with your charm.

I texted her back and told her I'd seen her at L-Corp in two minutes. I flew there and I walked in I put my glasses on my face. I nodded at Jillian and used Marian to get down stairs. Lena was already there.

"That's a different attire than what I usually see you in." She said.

"I know." I said.

"Now where's the alien?" She asked as I took my glasses off and flew around the lab. She stood there stunned.

"I'm the alien. My life is unfortunately in danger of some futuristic person and I'm scared Lena." I said. She blinked a couple of times. Not saying a word, she then hugged me.

"Don't worry. I'll help you." She said as we started working on Non Nocere. Hours went by and I realized Winn called me.

"Lena I have to take this." I said as she nodded. "Winn hey." He sighed heavily.