Hell Has No Fury

Nala's Perspective...

I woke up in an alleyway surrounded by guys.

"Move, move." I said grabbing one by the neck, "Where am I?"

"Hell. That's where." He said as I dropped him.

"Where is the guy I need to talk too?" I asked.

"What guy?" He asked I started to charge up my laser eyes. "Ok,ok. He's in Los Angeles." I raised my fist, "I swear, Lucifer is in LA."

"Get out of here." I said as he and his friend ran. I sat in the alley way, head in hands. I started to cry, not because I felt like this was a mistake or that I was scared, I missed him. But I know what I need to do to get out of here. I walked the red road lines to make it to the Devil's throne.

Sometime later...

I felt like I've been walking for hours. I've finally made it to the edge of hell. I push a gate a group of demons grabbed me by my arms and shoulders, I breathe in and electrocuted them all.

I seen this guy sitting on the throne and he was looking kind of sad

"Hello." I said, he looked at me concerned.

"Why are you not doing your job?" He asked me.

"I don't belong here sir." I said.

"If you're here, your here. Enjoy your hell loop." He said.

"I don't have one." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I gave my body up for possession and then whatever demon knocked me out, and now I'm here. I am supposed to be saving the world." I said.

"Say I where to believe you, can you really save a world?" He asked.

"I can, wanna see?" I asked firing up my laser eyes and then, he stopped me.

"Do you know John Constantine?" He asked me.

"Yes, yes I do." I said.

"Hmm... what would the detective do?" He asked.

"Whose that?" I asked.

"My... my partner." He said.

"She's special to you huh?" I asked as I sat down. He came down and sat next to me.

"Yeah, I've never had anyone quite as special as her." He said.

"I know what you mean. I am due to get married soon to a minute man and we keep on having kids but not having kids. Time travel and alternate timelines are weird. But him... He's the only one that can make me feel like I am safe and he is the reason why I am not afraid of anything."