Well, well, well

Winn, Alex, Kara and myself started to walk towards the basement to open a breach.

"I cannot thank you all enough for saving my life. Literally." I said.

"Hey feel free to stop by and say hi anytime." Barry said.

"Of course." Winn said we waved goodbye and were in Kara's apartment.

"Thank you all. Yet again I would not be here without you all." I said.

"Ok, well you go and get some sleep." Alex said as she gave me a hug. I was tense at first but then I remembered it wasn't her, it was that ice parasite, I then relaxed under her touch.

"I will, thank you." I said. Kara squeezed me tightly and I mean as tight as possible.

"You gave me a heart attack. Nia told me that you probably wouldn't make it if we hadn't showed up." She whispered in my ear. She let me go, and I nodded. Winn and I left the apartment, we got on the elevator. We stood there in silence, and the elevator stopped on ten. A family had got on the elevator, the kids were play fighting and the parents were telling them to stop. We then stopped at seven and a couple and a jogger got on. I never thought that I had so many insecurities. The fear of being alone, back in that pod speeding towards earth.

"Hey aren't you that scientist?" The jogger asked me.

"Y-yes I am." I said. Winn then held my hand. The elevator had stopped at the lobby. Everyone had gotten off and Winn was going to leave, but I stood there and I looked down at my feet.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked me.

"Winn, back there... it was scary. Literally paralyzing." I said tearing up. He stepped back in the elevator. He hugged me, and kissed my forehead. "I really thought you were dead."

"I know, but I'm not. I'm right here. I promise." He said.

"I know." I said.

"Come on, let's go hone." He said and I nodded.  We took the train. I feel asleep on his shoulder. He laid his head on mine. I heard panic, "We don't want you to face the same fate as us. You have so much to live for. Inside your necklace is a message & instructions. You'll know what to do." My Dad said.

"I can't leave you guys here." I said.

"It's ready." My Mother said as she gave me a photo of us. The pod was launched and I felt vibrations and I was in a dark void.

"Nala." Winn said to me, I opened my eyes slowly. "You were mumbling something." I wiped my eyes.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You said "I can't leave you guys here", what does that mean?" He asked as the train arrived at our stop. We got off, and I hadn't said a thing. I heard metal snapping and moved Winn out the way as the train sign fell. "How'd you know?"

"I heard it." I said. Winn hailed a taxi and we took it home.

"Are you going to tell me about what you said?" He asked me as he went in the kitchen.

"Yeah. Just hang on." I said as I went upstairs and ran a bath. I took off my clothes and got in. I sat there and began to cry a little. Just enough to release any stress in my body.

Winn's Perspective...

I feel bad that she went through so much alone. I can feel all her stress, sadness, hurt and pain. I began to make us steak and potatoes, I grabbed the steaks and I started seasoning it. I heard water running, I grabbed the dish and put them in the dish and in the oven. I washed my hands and then I started peeling the potatoes. I went upstairs to change my shirt and I heard her crying softly. I knocked on the door, "Babe, are you ok?"