Lex Saved Me

Winn's Perspective...

"Kara, you know I appreciate the wedding planning help, but I have been here for the week." I said.

"I know, but you still haven't decided if you want the chapel, church or everything gets done at the venue?" She pointed out taking her glasses off.

"I don't kn- wait, can we take everyone to Argo?" I asked.

"Uhhh... I don't think so. That is sweet though, but no." She said.

"Oh ok, you know cause her parents." I said.

"Yeah. I mean I can deliver the invitations there." She said.

"Ok. Wait you got the invitations?" I asked.

"Yeah, Nala and I started them before she left for the research experiment."She said.

"Ok, can I see?" I asked as she turned her laptop towards me. It was beautiful, the front was a simple you're invited then when it was opened I seen the pictures of us. They were laid out beautifully and there were certain things that still needed to be filled out. I smiled and remembered what she had said. "I want an half traditional and non traditional wedding. I will marry her in my Jewish garments. And I will have my family there and a mutual person to officiate the wedding."

"Ok, but Winn, where?" She asked me.

"We can do everything at the venue." I said.

"So Gabriel's or Crestwood Manor?" She asked.

"Crestwood." I said.

"Time?" She asked.

"Five thirty, because it's not too early or too late." I said.

"Ok, and are you allowing guest?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Ok, the invitations are complete. Now just to print them. Leave your vacation to me, as well as your bachelor party." She said.

"I was kinda going to leave that up to my cousin. No he's not my best man, I was thinking of asking Jude. But I don't know." I said.

"I think you should ask him. Speaking of, have you spoken to him?" She asked me.

"Yes I have, everyday. He's excited." I said.

"What about the rings, and the flowers?" She asked.

"Um.. Rings I was thinking of asking Brainy. Flowers, maybe Nia." I said.

"Yes, all of it sounds like a good idea." She said.

"Ok, then it is settled. I am not sure who I can get to officiate the wedding. I am just going to have to think about that. It would be funny if I could get God to officiate it. Which might be a little too drastic." I said as there was a knock on Kara's door. "I'll get it."

"Excuse me is there a wedding that is being planned here?" I British man with a really nice suit said.

"Uh yeah, I am planning my wedding." I said.

"Interesting, I will wed you." He said.

"Uh, I don't know you." I said.

"Ah but your wife knows me, not biblically but we did spend time together in hell. Back when I was its reigning king." He said.

"I don't know where you came from or what but no thanks." I said.

"I can tell that you are worried about your wedding and you literally just asked m-, well not me but my powers passed on from the man." He said as he pushed into Kara's apartment.