Kara Did What?

I woke up to Ramsey's tight grip on my finger and Winn's arm around my body. The door bell rang, I slowly eased myself out of bed and placed Ramsey's hand on Winn's finger. Before I could even walk away, Winn's hand was around my wrist.

"Please come back to bed." Winn said in his sleepy voice.

"Soon." I responded grabbing my glasses. I walked downstairs and I opened the door.

"Are you the owner of this house?" A guy asked.

"Yes why?" I asked.

"We are here to replace your glass. It should only take an hour max." The guy said. I looked at the time on the clock.

"I have only an hour and thirty minutes to get to work." I said.

"I promise we'll be quick. I have a lot of hands with me." He said.

"Alright, did you look out back?" I asked.

"Don't need too. It's the windows down here, one huge one that slides upstairs, and a two bedroom windows." He said as everyone came in. I walked back upstairs, I sighed.

"Winn." I whined and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What happened." He said with closed eyes.

"The window people are here. And I have to go to work." I said.

"No, no you don't. Just lay here with me. This is the most sleep you've gotten in about a month. Without you jumping or something being wrong." He said.

"I know but I can't sleep forever." I said.

"Just two more hours and I'll personally take you to work." He said.

"I would but window company. Someone has to be up." I said as he sat up.

"I'll watch, you sleep." He said as he kissed my forehead. He got out of bed and threw on a shirt.

"Fine." I said. He left the room and I laid down and Ramsey was still sound asleep. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

About two hours later...

"Babe." Winn said. I groaned, "Babe." I groaned again, "Honey." I peaked at him and I sighed. "See, didn't that feel good to sleep in a little.

"Where's Ramsey?" I asked.

"With your mom. She took him home with her and she dropped this off." He said holding my work badge.

"Thank you." I said.

"She also has something to tell you but I think you would rather much see her in-person for that." He said.

"Is it bad?" I asked.

"She told me but I'm not allowed to tell you." He said.

"Fine. Ok I'll get dressed." I said.

"Ok I'll make you breakfast so you can eat on the way." He said as I got up and took off my shirt.

"Ah. Go." I said and Winn shook his head and laughed. He walked out, and then turned back around.

"What can I say, you look great." He said and then he went downstairs. I got dressed and went downstairs. I grabbed my bag, badge and jacket. I got in the car, "Breakfast me." I said.

"Honey..." He said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Your glasses." He said. I opened the door and used my speed and grabbed my glasses. I got back in the car and put my seatbelt on. Winn looked at me.