Something Is Up

Brainy's Perspective...

"Something isn't right with Winn." I said to Alex as she hushed me and took me into another room.

"I know it's not him. But I don't know who it is." She said.

"I do, let's just say, if Winn did not come here. They would've been together for a decent amount of time." I said.

"So someone from the future?" She asked.

"Precisely." I said. "If anything happens to me, just be mindful and watch him, his intentions are not pure." She nodded.

Three weeks later..

I had got dressed for the National City Ball, and Nia is my plus one and future Toby disguised as Winn was Nala's. I fixed my tie and there was a knock at my door.

"In a mome.." I said as I hacked into my building's security camera and seen that there were two guys in tuxedos outside my door. Nia called me. I answered the phone.

"Do not answer the.." She started.

"I know. It's the Grim Brotherhood. Hopefully they can take me to Winn." I said.

"Brainy no. I'll call Kara and Nala and we'll protect you and save Winn." She said.

"Nia, I have too. It's the only way for us to know where he is. I'll look at a lot of symbols, markings and details and maybe you can help a Nala see." I said.

"Brainy I don't like this." She said.

"I'm sorry." I said as I hung up. I opened the door.

"Hello Brainiac five." Neil said as his partner had bagged my head. I really brushed off that one factor.

Nala's Perspective...

"Winn we are going to be late." I said as he continued kissing my neck and had his hands planted on my sides.

"Oh come on. This boring event." He said as I walked towards the bathroom to straighten my hair.

"Winn we get to dress up, dance, eat free food." I said.

"We could dress up and dance anytime," I came out of the bathroom with my arms folded and looked at him and admired his back and shoulders, "and I could eat you." He said seductively crawling across the bed in his dress pants and socks. I bit my bottom lip, he stood in front of me and cupped my face and we started to make out. He tried guiding me towards the bed.

"Winn... I... w-we. We need to get going." I said breathlessly.

"Ok... in a moment." He said.

"No, now. It starts in five minutes and we are forty minutes out. I thought you were excited about this." I said.

"Ok fine, I am but I'm really longing for you ." He said in defeat.

"Winslow Schott Jr. longing for me? Anyways, behave and who knows how tonight will end." I said winking at him.

"Ok, I'll be counting down in my mind." He said. I felt a headache come on, but I shook it.

Winn's Perspective...

The Ball is tonight and it sucks that I can't go. Finn came in and opened the door and threw a guy wearing a tuxedo in the cell with me.

"You have company Winslow." He said as he then shackled the other guy to the other side of the cell. He then took the bag off and my eyes widened. It was Brainy, Finn closed the door and walked away.

"Winn you look awful." Brainy said.

"Yes, I know, but now I feel ten times more angrier now." I said.