I Am Vulnerable

Screams. Panic. Everything hitting me all at once.

"Nala" A eerie voice said. I was standing in the middle of a the road. I wasn't able to move. "Nala" the voice sounded like it was even closer. I couldn't even fly myself out of there. I looked down at my feet and there were hands holding me down and I was nervous. I was trying to fly and instead I started falling and fast. Winn had caught me, I closed my eyes and buried my head in his chest. I then looked up at his face to see his face warped. His smile was pulled back towards his ears and his tether were sharp and he was drooling. "Nala, don't fight it." The voice said, I shot lasers at him.

I jumped up and shot my lasers, "Nala." Winn said as held my shoulders. He stared rubbing them. "Your safe." I stopped and released a shaky exhale. I got out of the bed not saying a word. "Are you ok?"

"I'll be fine." I said as I walked to the kitchen of the ship. "Gideon can you make me, I can't believe I'm asking for this..."

"Potstickers?" Gideon asked.

"No, can I just get a bowl of Capn' Crunch Berries. I haven't had a bowl since I was eleven." I said.

"Will do Ms. Vel-Tem." Gideon said as a bowl with the cereal generated. I sat at the table, I ate the bowl and I seen my cousin tiredly rub her eyes, but she looks like she has been up for hours.

"Kara. Are you coming to check up on me?" I asked.

"What.. no. No, no, no. I just came to get some potstickers. Gideon could you please make me some potstickers." She said.

"Absolutely Ms. Zor-El." Gideon said.

"You are a terrible liar, have you not figured that out yet." I said.

"I know, but how are you holding up. I mean you did go to hell, faced a demon, came back and this is the second time you have found out about a child that you didn't know you had in another life on another planet." She said.

"All valid points, but I promise that I am ok. No need to worry about me." I said.

"Sure? Cause you've never ate a single bowl of cereal and said you were ok afterward." She said.

"Yes I am sure." I said. She opened her arms widely and I wrapped my arms around her. We hugged and I smiled. "Thank you."

"I'm here for you." She said as I went back to the quarters. Winn had on his pants and socks, he grabbed his fresh shirt. I stood in the door frame, "You don't have to keep standing there."

"I like watching your back." I teased.

"Oh yeah." He said walking towards me.

"Yeah." I has as I wrapped my arms behind his neck and kissed him, he deepened the kiss and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso. He sat on the bed we stopped for a moment.

"Are you sure that you are ok?" He asked. I paused for a moment, I inhaled and then I said, "I'm fine."

"Ok." He said as I sat next to him and I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Welcome back home." Sara said as she looked at us, "Feel free to take sometime here, you'll need it." She walked away.

"Well we do have a whole ten, eleven twelve minutes." Winn said as I laid back and started giggling. He kissed me and I deepened the kiss when I pulled on his shirt.