Keep On Moving

"Yeah we are." Dad said.

"Ok, so she seems to be recovering well, which is a bit surprising considering the damages to the leg and back. She should've been paralyzed but she's really pulling through." The nurse said.

"That's great right?" Jude asked.

"Yes it is but usually these things, sensations could take months to years for the nerves to repair themselves." She said.

"Ok, why do I feel a but coming?" Kara asked.

"It's not a but, it's more of the how?" She asked.

"Do you guys not put in medicine request from L-Corp?" I asked.

"We don't unless it's an emergency." She said.

"Ok but like if she's recovering, let her recover and go home." Winn said.

"Ok well I can't make any promises if the doctor will keep her here for months on end testing." She said.

"For what?" Dad asked.

"For the quick healing." She said.

"I work for L-Corp." I said.

"And you just gave her medicine?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Unauthorized?" She asked.

"It is our mother for Pete sake." Jude said, becoming infuriated with annoyance.

"Ok, I understand that, however, if she was allergic. Or if you tried to kill her or.." The Nurse said.

"I am going to walk away for now." I said as I then walked to the nearest bathroom, I splashed some cool water against my face and on my arms. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths and I could hear my heart beating fast but then I heard another heart beat and it wasn't Winn's, I stopped for a moment and just listened. And almost in the verge of tears.

"Why am I so sensitive?" I asked myself. There was a knock on the door.

"Babe? Are you ok?" Winn asked me.

"Yeah I am ok." I responded and I placed my hands on my stomach. "I am actually better than ok." I smiled.

"That's good." He said through the door.

"I forgot you could pick up on how I feel." I chuckled.

"Yeah." He said softly and I opened the door. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I am very happy." I said and he smiled.

"Thats really good." He said as our foreheads touched.

"So, Dad managed to talk her down. She was going to give us serious trouble. So mom is going to be transferred to her hospital now. Um that was the only update I have so yeah." He said.

"Ok." I said as I hugged him.

"Take care of everyone." He said.

"Yes I know." I responded.

"No, not you. You're carrying my niece or nephew in there. I am talking to Winn." He said as we laughed.

"Of course. Kara do you want a ride back to your apartment?" Winn asked.

"Yes please." She said.

"Later Dad." I said as he go off the elevator.

"You leaving kiddo?" He asked as he opened his arms for a hug. I gave him a hug. "Oh." He said from the embrace.

"Sorry." I said.

"No you're ok. There was just a lot of emotion in that hug." He said.

"Tell Mom, I'll stop by first thing in the morning." I said as we then left the hospital.