A First For Everything

I sat in the DEO's medbay for a while. Just trying to digest everything.

"Are you ok?" Mary asked me.

"Yeah. I'm alright sweetie. It just, I can't believe I asked you to do all of this. I can't imagine what time traveling through space alone was like." I said.

"It was pretty rough. I did have to leave my friends but they understood. There much like all of them." She said referring to my friends and family.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well they are trustworthy, loyal, always have your back. Support you no matter what you look like, can do, alien or not." She said.

"Aren't you a tad bit scared?" I asked.

"Well, I'm scared all the time, since you told me that message." Mary said. I pushed her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead.

"All I can do is apologize for an event that hasn't happened in my timeline just yet. I can just imagine the weight you carried on your shoulders my goodness." I said as I hugged her.

"It's ok. It just was a away for me to see you again." She said with a smile, those words melted my heart. Winn smiled at us.

"My girls." He said. I looked at him and looked at Mary.

"Mary could you give us a second." I said.

"Ok." She got off of her seat and ran to the others and she started talking with Jude and he was laughing, he lifted her up.

"So. Mary showed me that night of last words I've said to her." I said as I folded my arm and leaned against the metal table.

"I read the letter that you, well future you wrote. I wasn't accepting than as an answer." He said.

"That's why I," with air quotations around I, "knew you were gonna come here so I asked her to come with you but you told her no so she waited the two weeks like I said and came here. To tell me all of this. I somehow knew I would help Lena fix her Non Nocere and use it. I also made a backup in case it failed for me and a plan for Drexel on the Legion ship and figuring that I haven't seen the ship I feel like I would know where it is." I said.

"There was a lot of I's. But I'll definitely take you on the ship." He said. "And I know that I should've listened to you and bought Mary. I don't think she'd alter the timeline." I started looking at my feet and playing with my fingers. "You're doing that thing."

"What thing?" I asked looking at him.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said. He soften his eyes.

"You're also doing the other thing. Not telling me." He said.

"Winn, I rather talk about it somewhere else where the room isn't glass." I said. He bought the ship to the window. I smirked and rolled my eyes and he chuckled. We boarded the ship, and I looked around in awe.

"Is this private enough?" He asked. There was a flash of an image, I grabbed my head. "Nala are you alright?"

"Uhhh. I don't know." I said as I passed out.

Winn's perspective

She passed out into my arms, I scooped her up and took her into the medbay on the ship.

"Marian check Nala's pulse." I said.

"Checking." Marian said.

"Gideon, what is going on?" I asked.