Welcome Back?

A/N: this is the missing chapter... this one goes before Something Isn't Right. Again, sorry.

After another thirteen and a half hour flight we were finally back at National City. Winn and I came off the escalator, Winn had his backpack and our suit cases, and I had my bag, we were greeted with some familiar faces.

Kara and I hugged, "Welcome back cousin." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Welcome back Winn." Alex said.

"Thank you." He said as Mr. Velez rolled the window down.

"Alright crazy kids lets get back to the house." Dad said. I went around and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you." Winn placed the bags in the trunk and we drove back to the house. Winn opened the door, and he turned the knob and pushed the bags inside and scooped me up and carried me over the threshold. I turned on the light.

"WELCOME HOME!" Everyone said.

"What?" Winn said.

"You guys." I said.

"We couldn't wait for you guys to get home. Game nights haven't been the same." Jude said.

"Yeah." James and Kelly agreed.

"James, you stayed?" Winn asked.

"Yeah, I thought I'd stick around for a little bit." James said. When then dispersed into mini groups. Winn was talking with James, Brainy and Jude and my Dads. I was with my Moms, Lena, Kara, Alex and Kelly.

"How was Iceland?" Lena asked.

"It was good, we had a great time. Except the car accident, and that other time and being very drained." I said fast and drank some water.

"Did you say car accident?" My Mom asked.

"Yes. It wasn't our fault though, it was the truck drivers fault but we are both ok, no scratches, no bruise." I said.

"And the hot springs, I know that you always wanted to go to the hot springs as a kid." Mrs. Velez asked me.

"Yeah, they were hotter than usual." I said.

"Was it the climate that changed the temperature or," Lena started and I shook my head, "oh."

"Wow." Alex said.

"You guys did it in a..?" Kara asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, when I mean it was a great trip, very relaxing. Before I turn into a blushing mess, how was every over here?" I asked.

"Oh, you know." Everyone kind of started.

"No, I really don't. Was it bad?" I asked.

"No." Kelly said not making eye contact with me.

"Guys it was bad wasn't it?" I asked and they slowly nodded.

"I got defeated twice." Kara said.

"My device didn't work." Lena said.

"Overnights, again because of how many people got hurt." Mrs. Velez said.

"Jeez. Well, Winn and I are here now." I said.

"No you guys just got back. Just enjoy tomorrow." Lena said.

"Trust me, all we are going to do is sleep right through it." I said and as soon as everyone left, family and brothers too. Ramsey's has gotten a lot bigger since the last time. Lena and Kara didn't leave just yet. "Kara, these are for you. From our wonderful DEO Iceland department."