Girls Night

Nala's Perspective...

I woke up to Krypto's head on my lap, I looked over to my left and realized that I was in Kara's bed. I sat up and walked out of Kara's room and seen Kara sleeping on one couch and Winn sleeping on the other. I went into the kitchen and began making breakfast, I started whisking the eggs and I chopped some peppers that Kara had sitting in the back of the fridge and grabbed the shredded cheese. I made omelettes and French toast. The smell must've woke Kara up because she sat up and tapped Winn and he woke up and they both looked up at me.

"Brunch will be ready in five, just waiting for the bacon." I said.

"Are you ok?" Winn asked me.

"Yes I'm fine, the baby is fine. Krypto looks fine." I told him.

"Yeah I feel great." Krypto cheered.

"That's good to know you are alright. You and Lena had us extremely worried a couple of days ago. You guys were practically limp and unresponsive. We should've took you to the DEO but however, because x-rayed you and Lena. You guys seemed alright and I knew you were safe." Kara said as she then put on her glasses.

"Thank you. Has anyone heard from Lena?" I asked.

"I'll call James." He said.

"Ok." I said.

Lena's Perspective...

I rolled over and bumped in to a sleeping James Olsen. I smiled to myself, but then I realized that I was last with Nala at L-Corp. I hope that her and the baby is alright. I sat up and I had a whooping headache. I walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself, I looked a bit flushed, and had a bit of a bruise on my shoulder from the mysterious men. I turned on the shower and went to his closet and picked out my black pencil skirt and emerald green top. I showered, when I was done I noticed a message written on the mirror. It read, "You have a secret and you've been kept from it." I stared into the message trying to understand what it meant. James then came in the bathroom.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Yes I'm fine." I responded turning my head towards him.

"No headaches or anything? Cause you slept longer than usual." He asked.

"I'm ok." I said and I gave him a small smile. He went back to his room to finish talking on the phone. I got dressed and ignored the sign, I didn't feel like straightening my hair, I dried my hair with my the towel I walked out towards his bed and sat down to put my shoes on.

"Leaving so soon?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I have to go to the office, and send a request for the patients blood and prepare my house for girls night." I told him as I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Girls Night?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's my turn. I've just been a bad girlfriend to my girlfriends." I said.

"I suppose I have been taking up so much of your time." He said put his head down.

"It wasn't a total waste." I said as I caressed his cheek. "I missed you, you were the only other person who made me feel safe." I looked into his eyes.

"Those emerald eyes, every time." He said as he placed a kiss on my forehead, "Gives me butterflies, every single time Luthor." I smiled.

"Well Olsen, hopefully they are enough to keep you around." I said.

"Your hair, it's curly?" He said with a hint of surprise in the tone of his voice.

"Yeah, well I am adopted. For one, and two, it's an off day." I said.