1st Year Ultimate Students - Chapter 7

Saihara and I agreed to walk to school together. It's pretty lucky that we lived close to Hopes Peak Academy, it would be annoying to take the bus.

"I see you really are committed to be more confident, Saihara! I'm glad!" he wasn't wearing his hat today again.

"Yea, if I can't face my own classmates in the eyes, that would be kind of pathetic." He awkwardly chuckled.

We arrived at the school eventually. "Classroom 79-A.. Classroom 79-A.." This school was huge.. Me and Saihara had been walking through the hallways for so long.

"How big is this school..?" he said a bit out of breath. I laughed. "Don't worry, we should almost be there. Look, there it is!"

I pointed towards the class and we walked in to an odd sight..

A little kid and a girl was chasing a robot around while everyone else were at their seats.

Already an interesting sight.. 

Saihara looked concerned. 

"P-Please leave me alone!" the robot shouted.

"Ah c'mooonnn! Robots are soooo cool!" the little kid said.

"Yea, fuckin' stop moving! I want to see how ya' work!" the girl said, she was really hyped about this robot.

Suddenly, the teacher came in. He had messy brown hair and was wearing jeans and a dark green sweater. "Alright class, take your seats.."

The girl groaned as she sat down, but the robot looked really happy. I guess he was glad that there was someone to save him from being chased. The little kid however sat next to the robot and kept bugging him. How unlucky. 

The teacher gave me a glance, where I simply turned my head in confusion. He coughed before facing forwards once again.

Me and Saihara took our seats next to each other. I scanned the classroom to see if I knew anyone and.. 

Instantly, I saw him.

I looked away before he could notice me.

"Hm, Akamatsu? Is something wro-" he got interrupted.

"Alright class, my name is Mr. Harada." he sighed and scratched his head. "Honestly, I wasn't gonna be here today but another teacher forced me to in order to 'maintain high school youth' or something like that.. "

Suddenly, he looked at us and looked shocked. "Huh, I guess everyone's here, all 16 students. I'm pretty surprised everyone came because it isn't even required but, hey, that's pretty cool." He seemed like a pretty chill guy. "How about we start with some introductions? Come to the front of the class and introduce yourself with your talent when your name gets called.."

First, Akamatsu!

I walk up to the front of the class. "Hello, I'm Kaede Akamatsu! I'm the Ultimate Pianist. I hope we can all be friends here!" 

Next, Amami!

"Hey. My name's Rantaro Amami. I don't actually remember my talent, heh." I clicked my tongue when I saw him. I didn't want to see him again, it's so annoying how he conveniently got picked to Hopes Peak.. How does he even forgot his talent, is he stupid?

The teacher looked shocked. "Uh, Amami? I got the student list here with all the talents, your talent is-" 

"Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm the Ultimate Adventurer. Nice to meet you all."

'Hilarious, Rantaro.' I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.

Next, Chabashira!

"Hiyah!!!!!!!!" she yelled which made us all go recoil back into our seats. "I'm Tenko Chabashira, the ultimate Aikido Master! Nice to meet you all, except the degenerate males!"