Comfort - Short 11 ⭐

A.N: I passed my tests! :D And I still gotta reply to the comments on last chapter, so give me some time with that too! Hope you enjoy this short that I made so I can get a chapter out as fast as possible, and lets be real, who doesn't like quick Saimatsu fluff? 

Sorry for the wait everyone!!! I seriously intended for this to come out 1 week ago but then I got assigned major projects and essays which kinda overwhelmed me.

i wrot ethis at 3 am so im kinda dying rn but let's hope i didnt mess anyhtign up

"Test." Mr. Harada quickly grumbled, placing his hands on his desk as he faced the class. "Tomorrow."

"Really?!" Momota grumbled. 

"Yea. I mean, it doesn't matter either way. Colleges aren't gonna look at your grades, they're just gonna see they went you and be like 'Oh man, you're special! You're an ultimate!' That sort of stuff." he opened and closed his hands to imitate their speaking. "So don't be too stressed about it."

"Time to study, super hard!" Oma cheered.

"Gonta need help studying! Gonta not smart boy!"

"I literally just said it doesn't matter. You can fail if you want." Mr. Harada sighed.

"I can assist you if you need, Gonta." Tojo offered.

"Thank you!"

"Want to study together?" Shuichi turned to her.

"Sure! Let's meet after school." she smiled.

"Well... I do that most of the time anyways." he chuckles. Ah, right. He still goes to her house for piano lessons every day to perfect their song together. Their progress was pretty good, but they'd need to spend a lot more time on it to consider it something they were proud of.

After all, it was their melody.

...

"Agh..." Akamatsu muttered as she got the test score back. A 73%. It's not bad, just not what she was used to. Unfortunately, her refusal to study and instead play piano damned her. The entirety of her studying with Saihara consisted of her playing songs while he sat and listened. They got too distracted...

"Bad score, Akamatsu?" Oma leered over her paper. She quickly hid it.

"Y-Yea."

"Awww mann! That sucks! You won't get accepted into college now and you're not gonna have a job and you're gonna be an utter failure!"

"Shut up, Oma." Momota bonked his head. The supreme leader winced in pain as he rubbed his head.

Shuichi stared at the girl and gave a comforting smile. "Well, it's okay. It's still a good grade."

"Thanks, Shuichi." she smiled back. "So, what'd you get?"

"Ah," he flushed, "um..."

"Wow, a 100%. You nerddd!" Shuichi didn't even notice Oma had his paper. He instantly took it back with an angered look towards the boy. "Calm down, calm down. A 100% is good!"

"I-I know..." he muttered.

"Wow, good job Shuichi!" she congratulated him.

"Th-Thanks." he chuckled. "You too."

"Typically, you don't congratulate people unless they do something significant." Oma pointed a finger up as he leaned towards them. She frowned in response and looked down at her desk.

"Shut up, Oma." Now it was Harukawa's turn to bonk him on the head.

"Ouchies! That one actually hurt instead of Momota's!" he cried, rubbing his head.