Short 3 - Meeting You Again

A.N: fine, i'll give the last short a happy ending. i personally don't believe in this headcanon, but :)

As Saihara, Yumeno, and Harukawa walked out of the dome, a flash of white appeared in their eyes. "Agh!? What the?" Saihara yelled out.

"Nyeh!!"

"The hell?!"

The felt the ground disappear before them. "AHHHH!" He started falling as the world transformed into a world of darkness.

He suddenly woke up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He was inside some type of.. pod? "What the..?"

Wait.. Where was Yumeno and Harukawa?!

He immediately jumped up and looked around. He saw other pods but didn't give any a second thought as he rushed over looking for Harukawa and Yumeno.

He saw them awake and he rushed over to the two of them. "Are you guys okay?"

"Yea.. More or less. What just happened? Was that just me who fell?" Yumeno asked.

"..No. I saw it as well.." Harukawa responded as she looked around. "Where are we? Don't tell me we got captured by Team Danganronpa."

Saihara's stomach dropped when he heard that information from Harukawa. It was a possible explanation. "Shit, they'll never let us leave, won't they?! After all, to them, we're still fictional. They need to keep us as their property!" he yelled in frustration. The two looked surprised to see the detective act so angrily.

Harukawa pat his back. "..It's okay. We'll get out of this."

"Yea.. You're right." he took a deep breath in to calm down as he observed his surroundings. Strange, there were other pods as well. He took a moment to look inside them. It had contained no one.

"By the way, what are you wearing?" asked Yumeno.

"Huh?" he looked down. It wasn't his usual uniform. It was a black suit with a tie. And he was still wearing his hat so he discarded it. Harukawa was wearing a blue school uniform, no longer with her red scrunchies. Yumeno no longer had her hat, and was wearing a gray school uniform.

Suddenly, a man in a uniform came rushing in. As soon as Saihara saw him come in, he yelled out. "Harukawa!"

"Right." she already grabbed hold of him and immobilized him.

Saihara walked up to the struggling man. He looked extremely afraid. "Who are you, and where are we?"

"P-Please don't be alarmed, Mr. Saihara!" the man in the uniform said. "I work for Team Danganronpa, I'm here to release you!"

He glared at him. "You work for Team Danganronpa? And we were just about to leave before you took us here. Why should we trust you?"

"We didn't take you here, you were always here!" the man in the uniform said.

"That's a lie. I don't remember seeing this place anywhere in the academy." Harukawa said as she threatened to end his life.

"It was a simulation!"

They all stopped and looked at him. Harukawa's eyes went wide open as he dropped him. Yumeno stood frozen.

Saihara's eyes shot open and he looked at him. "Does that mean..?"

"The participants of the 53rd killing game are alive and healthy. So are the ones in the 52nd killing game and everything before."

"Rantaro Amami, Ryoma Hoshi, Kirumi Tojo, Angie Yonaga, Tenko Chabashira, Korekiyo Shinguji, Miu Iruma, Gonta Gokuhara, Oma Kokichi, Tsumigi Shirogane," They all stared in complete shock as they started to list the names, "Kaito Momota, and Kaede Akamatsu. They're all alive."