Cheating - Short 10 ⭐

A.N: Heads up, some shorts in the future will be alternate universes of AMWY where I change things up LOOL (like if I actually went through with the idea of killing Kaito, I almost did it). Those shorts won't have stars on them. Looks like I didn't keep my promise last chapter, the short didn't come out. My teacher did assign a ton of work. Woohoo!

Saihara and Akamatsu were talking alone during lunchtime, enjoying their time together. Momota and Harukawa were out eating somewhere else while Iruma, Oma, and Keebo (actually, Keebo was forcefully dragged) went outside to do something else together. They shared a few laughs and were having fun just talking to each other. Even during the little times like this, they were happy.

"Saihara..." Shirogane put a hand on his shoulder making him wince up, interrupting his conversation with Akamatsu.

"Y-Yes...?" he replied, turning around to face her. Akamatsu pouted at the sudden disturbance in their conversation but decided not to mind because it was Shirogane, her friend.

"Remember our promise?" her glasses were faded out as she pushed them up. Saihara's face paled as he gulped, but he nodded as he understood. Shirogane had an overjoyed expression as she nodded to him and walked away.

"What was that about?" Akamatsu asked, pointing a fork towards the boy.

"A-Ah, nothing!" he quickly explained, making Akamatsu pout in response.

"Well... Okay!" she hummed as she popped a piece of chicken in her mouth. "Wow, this is good. You wanna try?"

"Yea, sure." Saihara leaned forward in his chair and opened his mouth as Akamatsu popped the piece of meat in it. "Wow, it is really good."

"Right? My grandma made it." she smiled proudly to herself as if she was the one who made it. Saihara chuckled in response as he picked up his own piece.

He held it up in front of Akamatsu's face with a smile. "Say 'ahh'." 

She happily obliged, opening her mouth and-

Shirogane ate the piece out of his fork.

"Uh." Saihara and Akamatsu had a neutral face as Shirogane delicately chewed the meat. 

"Don't forget, Saihara..." she ominously said, disappearing behind the door. They almost turned their heads back to each other until her head popped from the doorframe, "Also sorry for that, it was just for dramatic effect to make sure you got my point. Kinda realized how weird it was now, sorry." 

"Shuichi, what does she want you to do so badly?" Akamatsu tilted her head. In response, he cringed. 

"I... can't tell you."

"Why?"

"It's just... a secret. Also, it's not that important. Trust me." he smiled. Although still a little suspicious, Akamatsu nodded her head.

...

"Shuichi, let's walk home together!" Akamatsu exclaimed as she latched onto her boyfriend's arm, making his face flare up in embarrassment. There were still people around... 

"Ah, I actually can't..." Akamatsu frowned in response but she understood, he knew he had to be busy at least sometimes. "I'll text you when I get home though!"

"Okay!" she replies with a bright smile. As soon as Akamatsu walked far enough distance, Shirogane appeared behind him with an excited smile.

"Hey, Saihara. Let's go!" she exclaimed.

"...Okay." he sighed as he walked off with her, Shirogane throwing her hands up and down as she walked in excitement, Saihara awkwardly treading behind.