Short 8 ⭐️- Kiss The Girl

A.N: Author is STUPID and forgot to tell you all a crucial piece of information about Momota and Saihara's training! Sometimes Harukawa would join in to be a true training trio, but Akamatsu doesn't join in because she can't injure her fingers. It was mainly Momota and Saihara though because Harukawa didn't see the need (bc they're not in a killing game this time, they could spend time together whenever they want)

This takes place before Amami comes back and after Momota and Harukawa started dating. Canon to the story for the first time in like so long, wowzers! Also by the way, star emoji means that it's canon, I just added it lol.

Destined to have grammatical errors as I wrote half of it in a car.

"Maki Roll, you hearin' this right now?!" Momota's jaw had dropped as he points at his sidekick working out. It was more of disappointment than shock.

"W-What..?" Saihara asked as he struggled to do another push up.

Harukawa had already finished her push ups while Momota hadn't even started. She took a big gulp of water as she looked at the two idiots. "What'd he say?"

"He said he hasn't ever taken the initiative to kiss Kaede!"

Her eyes widened, they've been dating that long and there hasn't been one kiss yet? She knew Saihara was shy, but they've been dating for a while now, she would've expected at least one kiss.

Saihara had lied to Momota.. He knew very well that he's kissed Akamatsu many times, and with the initiative. In actuality, this was a daily occurance in his life. The astronaut had witnessed the pianist kiss the detective, but he's never seen him kiss her himself. If he were to tell Momota that though..

He probably wouldn't hear the end of the teasing.

He probably should've chose the other option though, as now he felt humiliation from the stares of his two friends. He stopped doing push ups as he explained himself.

"It's really not that big of a deal, it's only been a couple of days!"

"A couple of weeks!" Momota exclaimed as he put his arms out in disbelief.

"Okay, but I'm pretty shy, you know??" If he was gonna play with this lie, he would go with it throughout.

"It's easy! Watch." He jumped up and walked over to Harukawa. She raised an eyebrow as he approached her. He casually leaned in and kissed the girl. Saihara looked in disbelief. They took a while to separate, but by the time they did her face was completely red.

"See?" he pointed his thumbs at his girlfriend while giving a stupid smile to Shuichi. Harukawa gave an irritated expression, despite looking like a tomato.

"The hell you mean, 'see'?!" Harukawa yells out as she punches the astronaut to the ground.

"Aghhh.. Why..?" he groaned in pain as he fell on the ground. He rested his hands on the area she punched him as he rolled on the ground.

"Sorry." she picked him up and put him on his feet.

He pat the dirt off his back. He smirked at his girlfriend. "Thanks, babe."

She punched him in the gut again.

"I didn't even do anything!!" he yelled out as he fell to the ground.

"Well, Saihara. You haven't kissed Akamatsu yet? You've seen the type of person she is, she definitely wants to." she ignored the astronaut.

Saihara knew this to be true.. Because he had kissed her before and seen her firsthand beg him to kiss her. He was in too deep to say 'Haha, just kidding, I've kissed my girlfriend loads of times!'