Ultimate Hang Out - Chapter 22

~Saihara POV~

As Kaede and I walked into class the next day, it seems like we were the last ones there. Momota seemed to be telling everyone about the plans.

"We're all going to Kokichi's house and all hang out!" he announces.

"Nyeh.. Why do I have to go..?" Yumeno asks with a sigh. "And his house of all places..?"

"Hey! My house is very small and tiny, it won't matter at all for you, shortie!" Oma shouted out. Yumeno said nothing as Chabashira growled at him.

"Because! We haven't all gotten together before, it'll be fun!" Momota yells and answers Yumeno's question.

"I still fail to see the reason.." Yumeno sulks before continuing. "But I guess I might as well go.. I've run out of MP for the day anyways."

Although.. The day just started.

"If Yumeno's going, I'm going!" Chabashira raised her hand.

"Angie will come too!" Yonaga smiles.

"Gonta would love to come!" Gonta says with a smile.

"I will gladly accept that request to accompany all of you." Tojo smiled at us as she bowed.

"Sure, I'll come. Seems better than anything I had going on." Hoshi took his candy cigarette out his mouth.

"Allow me to come!" Keebo adds. Oma almost shook his head but Momota hit the back of his head before he could say anything.

"Kehehe, I wish to accompany you all as well, if that is alright with you all." Shinguji says with his typical demeanor.

"I already said I'm going, so.." Harukawa says without turning towards Momota.

"Yes, Shuichi and I are coming too!" Kaede smiles brightly.

"I'll come if everyone is coming. It's typical for someone plain like me to do what everyone else is doing." Shirogane says as she looks away.

"Alright! Then it's settled! All of us are coming!" Oma says with his hands raised. "Wow, I'm so excited that ALL of us are coming, how great! We'll talk about so much fun stuff an-"

"Hey! I didn't give my fuckin' answer yet! What do you mean all?!" Iruma stands up from her chair and points at him. "But yes, of course I'm not coming anyways! I'm too busy for you virgins, have fun sucking yourselves off at your stupid hang out because I'm not coming! Too bad, you don't get to see the beautiful Miu Iruma and her S-Class tits!" she puts her hands on her hips as she starts laughing.

Oma sighs in relief and wipes the sweat off his forehead. "Oh thank god! I almost thought we had to invite you for a second just because you're apart of this class. I'm glad you have better things to do."

"W-Wait.. N-No.. I-I'm just kidding, okay? I-I want to come.." she says as she looks down and plays with her skirt.

Oma clicked his tongue as he stared at her with a blank expression. "I thought you're  too busy, Iruma? You already declined so you can't come, you stupid bitch. You weren't even included in the invite in the first place, dumbass. Try thinking with that itty-bitty tiny brain of yours and you'll come to the conclusion nobody wants your useless ass."