Kaito Momota and Maki Harukawa - Chapter 23

The game continued as Akamatsu and Saihara took their seats.

"Hiya, Saihara and Akamatsu! What'd you two do in there?!" Oma waved at the two.

"Oh, u-uh. We just talked and stuff." Saihara explained with a slight blush. He scratched his cheek as Momota looked at him with a smirk.

"Yeaa.. That's obviously a lie," the supreme leader smirked, "but whatever! Keep your privacy."

"Yea.. Anyways, it's my turn so." Ryoma spun the bottle and it landed on Tojo.

He went up to her and gave a quick peck before sitting back down. Tojo spun the bottle and watched as the tip faced Momota. She shrugged and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She strutted back to her spot after.

"You guys are being too fuckin' boring! Have some reactions, would ya?!" Iruma stared at the two.

"Ah, come on. I dunno what to do, there's nothing else after a kiss on the cheek." Momota explained himself as he spun the bottle. It landed on Saihara.

"Oh my!" Yonaga let out a gasp.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Oma and Iruma laughed at the same time.

"U-Uh.." Saihara chuckled at his friend as he looked at him awkwardly.

He stared at them with aggressive eyes. "I'm just playing the game! Don't make this weird, or I'll beat up all of you! I'm hella straight and all of you know that!"

"Suree." Iruma cackled.

Momota hesitantly leaned into Saihara before giving a quick kiss on the lips. "Sorry, sidekick!"

"Uh.. It's fine." he said with an awkward smile.

"Round 2 when?" Iruma asked as she laughed the two.

"Shut up, Iruma!" Momota yelled at her.

"Eee!"

Saihara spun the bottle and it landed on Momota again. Momota just laughed. "Alright! What you got for me?!"

He put his hand to his chin as he thought.. "Hm.."

"Saihara has given 2 dares now! That's so not fair!" Oma complained.

"Are you perhaps cheating?" Shinguji asks.

"You can't possibly cheat in a game like this!" his friend retorted and defended him.

Akamatsu tapped his shoulder and whispered into his ear. "You should definitely do a dare with him and Harukawa." His eyes shot open.

He whispered back. "That's a really good idea.."

"Right?" she giggled.

The two had barely made any moves on each other. Now was the best opportunity if ever. If he were to force him to ask her out, then..

They two would date.

It was pretty obvious to the detective that the two had feelings for each other. I mean, the incidents at the arcade made it pretty obvious and he hardly saw the two separated.

Hopefully, Momota wouldn't be too angry. He just wanted his two best friends to confess to each other already. He crawled towards the astronaut.

Momota smirked, awaiting the challenge. "What'd you got? A special punishment suited for Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars!"

He whispered into his ear. "You should definitely ask Harukawa out before we go home."

After Saihara whispered it to him, Momota stared at him blankly, his face completely pale.