Shipping - Chapter 20

3rd Perspective

The rest of the class time passed and thus began lunch. Saihara and Akamatsu decided to sit next to each other today, their friend groups combined. Gonta was not there today, he had been watching his bugs in his talent development room.

"Congrats on becoming class rep, Akamatsu!" the astronaut exclaimed with a thumbs up.

Akamatsu smiled at him. "Thanks, Momota!"

"Yea, you really saved our asses! Could you imagine how horrible it would be if the gorgeous genius girl that is me got hurt?" Iruma cackles.

"I can't really imagine anything bad." Oma says as he looks as his fingernails.

"Shut it you abortion!" she shoots back.

He ignored her as the conversation continued.

"Sorry about going on Yonaga's side, Akamatsu.. I don't know what came over me." Shirogane says, feeling guilty. "Perhaps Yonaga holds the Geass!"

"I apolgize as well, Akamatsu." Keebo says, feeling guilty.

Akamatsu quickly reassured them. "No, no! It's okay guys. I don't mind at all! I'm just happy that you guys accept me as the class rep now.. Although I'm not really sure what to do now that I'm the class rep." she awkwardly chuckled.

"W-Well, I know you'll be a great class rep anyways." Saihara said with a smile. It had made the pianist blush a little bit.

"T-Thanks, Shuichi!"

"Wooow! A first name basis between you two, that's so interesting.. Maybe you guys are dating!?" Both of them looked at Oma with a blush, as what he had said was true. "Just kidding, I don't really care at all. A supreme leader like me has no time to waste on stupid stuff like that." Oma says with a laugh.

Momota was about to say something, but Harukawa quickly shut him up. In their head, Saihara and Akamatsu thanked her for getting the hint they wanted to keep it private.

"Hey, I was wondering that too! You even hugged earlier! Could it be my only IRL OTP is coming true?" Shirogane says as she leans over the desk excited.

"N-No guys! W-We're just friends.." Akamatsu lied as Saihara nodded with her.

"Ha! There's no fuckin' way I can believe that after I saw-" Iruma started but Harukawa glared into her soul to make her shut up. "E-Eee! W-What'd I say..? Did I do something wrong..?"

"Yup! Your entire existence is wrong!" Oma replies happily.

Her face turns red as she squirms, nobody could tell if it was from being embarrassed or her masochistic personality. It definitely was a good distraction from the detective and pianist's relationship though.

On the other side of the room, Chabashira, Yumeno, Yonaga, Tojo, Hoshi and Shinguji were hanging out. Tojo was pouring them all tea and fetching them snacks as they talked.

"Thank you, Tojo!" Chasbashira exclaims. "Are you sure you don't want to just hang out and relax for once?"

"It is my pleasure." she replies with a smile. "And I'm okay, it is my duty as a maid to keep everyone comfortable. Just think about it as me developing my talent if it makes you feel better."

"If you say so.." Chabashira says as she takes a bite of the biscuit Tojo prepared her.

"Kehehe.. How wonderful humanity can be, truly delightful that someone like Tojo exists. Definitely a worthy person to meet my sister." Shinguji complimented her.