Our True Feelings - Chapter 21

~Saihara POV~

After the chaos at the park, Kaede and I worked on our song and Momota and I worked out. I've gotten way better, I almost never get sore now!

Recently, Fuyuka and my uncle had been very proud of me. They say that I have a different look in my eyes, that I have an actual motivation to do things now, and that I've become way more social. I'm pretty sure they're just saying that to be nice though, I feel like I haven't changed too much.

Currently, I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling. I was thinking about the incidents that had concurred. Oma, Yonaga, Chabashira, Shinguji, Hoshi, and Yumeno all were at the park at the same time Kaede and I were. But why? I didn't think they had been a friend group..

Well, there's probably no point of thinking about it now.

They had witnessed everything between Kaede and I. Hopefully they didn't snap embarrassing pictures or something.. I'd never be able to live that down if that got out. It had been slightly annoying, but it gave me motivation to get Kaede and I's relationship public. Although, it had just started a few days ago. That promise we made this morning to keep it a secret didn't even last 12 hours.. Well, it's fine! Hopefully there isn't a big commotion or anything like that.

...

The night had passed, and Kaede and I of course walked to school together. When I headed to class, Shirogane was showing Iruma something on her phone. "Hey guys!" Kaede says cheerfully as she waves to them. We both walked towards the two.

"Yooo, Bakamatsu! How was last night?!" Iruma says with a smug look.

"Huh? I.. I guess it was good? Why?" my girlfriend replied confused.

"Ah, so you admit the boning was good! Well, I imagine that his tiny wiener couldn't satisfy my needs, but it could totally satisfy a slut like you!" she cackled as if she had said the funniest joke in the world. I had gotten used to Iruma, and honestly that wasn't a good thing.

Kaede blushed, but she rolled her eyes. "W-What are you talking about? Shuichi and I didn't do anything like that.."

"Really?! So you're just there to tease him and leave, damn, I see how you do it! Give them a tease and they'll be moaning your name next time they play with themselves!"

"What are you talking abo-" Kaede started but then Iruma showed Shirogane's phone. It had been a photo of them kissing. Her face immediately turned red (as mine did too). "W-W-W-W-Where'd you get that?!?!" she yelled out in embarrassment.

"Stupidgane said she found you two at the park making out or some shit, and decided to take pictures because of the lonely loser she is!"

Shirogane, although annoyed by her insults, nodded her head with a smile. "Yup!"

"J-Jeez, Shirogane! You shouldn't show personal stuff like that.." Kaede pouted.

She looked guilty as she looked down. "Ah, sorry. I get carried away with romance.."

"It's okay! We were planning to tell everyone today anyways.." Kaede hugged my arm and uh.. Two soft orbs enveloped my arm, embarrassing me quite a bit.

"Aaahh! So it is true, well it was obvious though because of my proof.." Shirogane started with an excited look. "I'm happy for the both of you, you don't know how long I shipped you two! If you were fictional characters, you probably would've had multiple fanfictions of you by now. You're almost perfect together.."