Class Events Part 1 - Chapter 48

On the way to the class events, Saihara and Akamatsu walked together. Akamatsu looked happy with herself as she held onto her boyfriend's hand so confidently. Saihara was a bit awkward but... seemed to accept it more due to their talk a few seconds ago.

In fact, she marched forward without a care in the world (but practically dragged Saihara because of her upbeat walking) and even walked into a man with long hair.

"Oops! Sorry!" Akamatsu apologized as she let go of Saihara's hand.

"Y-Yea, uh... Sorry. We weren't looking where we were going," Saihara scratched the back of his head apologetically as he looked at the man with long hair.

"How boring," the man sighed as he turned around. His fierce red eyes stared into their souls, prompting a gulp from the pianist.

"Wow... What an intimidating person. You think it's Togami's dad?" Akamatsu whispered to Saihara.

"Not matching hair color so probably not... Speaking of which, where are our guardians? I haven't seen them all day."

"Probably just arrived for the main event," Akamatsu said in a knowing tone. "Oh, but first let's continue the conversation with Mr. Longhairman."

"Yea..." Saihara faced forward again with slight nervousness. Did Mr. Longhairman hear her awful nickname of him? If so, he would probably break the two like a twig.

"Ah!" Mr. Longhairman's serious demeanor vanished as he looked at the two and got a better look at them.

"Oh, something excited him," Akamatsu noted to Saihara, once again whispering to him.

"I noticed," Saihara responded in a tone more nervous than sarcastic.

"Saihara and Akamatsu!" A familiar voice called out as he tore off his hair and took out his eyecontacts. "It's me, remember?!"

"Mr. Shirokuro!" Akamatsu cheered, clasping her hands together in excitement.

"No..." Saihara chuckled awkwardly. "That's the person he was acting as."

"Saihara's right... Mr. Hiroshi, remember?" He smiled as he pointed to himself.

"It's good to see you again!" Akamatsu smiled. She seemed to forgive him for what he did a few weeks ago.

"Yea, you still rocking that piano or what?"

"Of course." She smiled confidently as she held a hand to her chest.

"What about you, Saihara? Still uh... Solving cases like last time?"

Saihara remembered the last case he solved and got a bad memory. He didn't want to ruin the mood so he simply responded, "Y-Yea!"

"Nice, nice."

"What are you doing here by the way? Do you have a son you're watching?" Akamatsu asked with curiosity.

"Nah... I mean, it was a valid excuse though to get in," he showed a toothy grin as he gave a thumbs up. The two gave a look of worry before he gave a chuckle to turn the attention away from that. "I'm just looking for someone. Haven't seen them in a while and wanted to see how they're doing!"

"Oh... Alright then." Akamatsu nodded her head.

Suddenly, Saihara remembered the time and grabbed Akamatsu's wrist. "K-Kaede, we have to get going before the events start! It's in two minutes!"

"A-Ah shoot! I forgot!" she grabbed onto the side of her head with worry. "Sorry, Mr. Shiroku- I mean Mr. Hiroshi, we'll see you later if you come watch us!" The two started running as fast as they could to make it in time.