Short 4 ⭐ - Pool Troubles

A.N: Takes place in the week timeskip before they go the getaway. And also, this chapter is literal trash and i wrote it in like 30 minutes :D

Saihara and Akamatsu were about to leave school until a familiar short boy stopped them.

"Hiya Saihara!" the supreme leader smiled up at him.

"Oh, hey Oma." he stopped as he looked at him.

"Wanna come to my house today to go to a pool I had just installed?" he says with an excited look. "Of course, all the guys are coming!"

"Eh, can I go too?!" Akamatsu asked excitedly. She loved swimming and it would be great to hang out with Saihara too.

"Sorry, boys only!" Oma stuck his tongue out. Akamatsu pouted in response.

"Sure, I'll go. When?" the detective responded after putting some thought into it.

"In 3 months!" he said. Suddenly, Momota came from behind him.

"What are you talkin' about? About 4:30 today! You in, Shuichi?!" the astronaut said with a grin. 

"Yea!" he says excitedly.

The pianist sighed in disappointment. "Aw man, I guess I'll just play piano today."

Saihara looked at her, feeling guilty. "O-Oh, um.. We can go on a date tomorrow if that'll make up for our lost time."

Her eyes brightened up. "Alright then!"

"Nishishishi, little does Akamatsu know, I'm gonna take Saihara for myself by seducing him and!-" Momota punched the gremlin in the back of his head before he could continue speaking.

"I'll see you there, Shuichi! Cya bro!" the astronaut ran out and met up with Harukawa. They walked out together.

The supreme leader rubbed his head. "Ow.. Well, I guess I'll head off too. Bye." he waves and then walks up to the magician starting to leave.

"Nyeh? Oma?"

He casually takes her hat as he starts running off.

"HEY!" she ran after him as he laughed.

Saihara just stared in confusion. Why does Oma do the things that he does?

The detective walked his girlfriend back to her house and gave her a kiss before leaving. "I'll see you tomorrow, Akamatsu!" Ever since that day at the party, Akamatsu wouldn't allow Saihara to leave without giving her a kiss. So he was practically forced to (not that he didn't want to).

"Okay! See you, Shuichi." she smiles as she closes the door. 

Saihara went to home to change and confirm with his uncle if he could go. After that, he walked to Oma's house in his swimming trunks. He had a hoodie over his naked chest as he walked with a towel and a change of clothes. Saihara wasn't really proud of his body, so he didn't really feel comfortable with showing everyone. He was extremely skinny because of his eating habits. Despite all of that, he still went. Thanks to Momota, he had been working out, so he wouldn't be as bad as before. 

He knocked on the door and Keebo greeted him, his body covered in floaties. "Hello, Saihara!"

"Hey, Keebo.. Are you gonna be okay in the water?" he asked concerned for the robot.

"Of course I'm gonna be okay!" he put his hands on his hips. "Dr. Idabashi made me waterproof, I'm a top class robot! But, uh.. I can't really swim.." he looked down disappointedly.