Motivation and Rivalry - Chapter 46

We all headed to the locker room to change into gym clothes before meeting up again.

"Hey, we look nice, huh Shuichi?!" Momota smirked as the two approached me and Harukawa.

"I-I guess??" he agreed.

"Jeez, Momota! You forgot about me, your favorite!~" an annoying voice cooed as he came from behind us. "Or I guess, I'm so important that you didn't need to ask me, huh?"

We looked behind us to see a familiar supreme leader, hands behind his head as he walked out with his gym uniform.

"You just tripped me, you bastard!" the astronaut pointed to him while gritting his teeth.

"You can't blame me... It was an accident!" he snickered as he swung his foot.

"Well, there's no harm allowing Oma to come!" I smile.

"Kaede... Are you serious?" Shuichi gives a worried look.

"Thanks Akamatsu! I'm so glad I have one person on my team!" Oma ran at me with open arms in which I dodged him.

"Our group got significantly larger." the assassin sighed.

"It's one person. One." Oma put one finger up. "Are you that dumb that you can't process numbers?"

Harukawa gave an icy glare to the supreme leader but he didn't care at all.

"Well, no problem in that. Let's go!" Momota commanded as he wrapped an arm around her. She immediately flared up and tried to claw his hand off, but eventually gave in. Yet, her face was still red. They really are cute together... I look to my boyfriend as well if he would try anything.

He was facing forward without any care in the world, following behind Momota.

"Well, how about me?" I look to the oblivious Shuichi.

"Huh? What about you?" he looks at me. I pout in response.

"J-Jeez, do I gotta spell it out?" I tilt my head towards the other couple.

"Oh." a blush arises on his face once he realizes. "Ohh."

"Yea. B-But, of course you don't have to!" I quickly explain as I wave my hands around.

"W-Well, it's a little embarrassing but..." he grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. "Even if it's around other people, holding hands is alright!"

I just stare blankly at our intertwined face until the blood finally rushes onto my face. "Y-Yea, it's fine! Even if there's people around!"

"God, you two are so embarrassing I wanna die." Oma sighed dramatically. We both turn to him and scold him as he laughs.

"Well, I feel hella single now!" he sighed dramatically. "Hey Akamatsu, let me scoot into your relationship real quick. Y'know, threeway."

"What the heck!?" I shouted. "No!"

"Ugh... You're so boring!"

...

"Woww..." Oma exhaled as he observed the area. There were multiple students just walking around and some doing their events. We haven't even chosen ours yet... What did Momota say he wanted to do again? Table tennis?

Maybe Hoshi'll be there!

"Oops." Oma purposely ran into another short guy.

"O-Oma, look where you're going!" I seethe as I stare at the boy.

"You tryna start a fuckin' fight, you bitch?!" the boy yelled out.

"I-I'm sorry!" I apologize to the angered boy. There's no way Oma would willingly apologize! He was wearing an eyepatch and had crew-cut blonde hair.