Short 5 - Reality Dating Show

A.N: based off dangan salmon team thing in dv3

Akamatsu stumbled out of the locker confused.

"Huh..? Where am I?!" she yells out as she observes her surroundings. Suddenly, a boy stumbles out of the locker in front of her as she yelps.

"Ow.." he rubbed his head but then his eyes caught sight of her. "Ah! Who are you?! Were you the one who kidnapped me?!"

...

After introducing theirselves, the two students introduced themselves after that ordeal, and they introduced themselves to everyone as well. It had been surprising to see all these Ultimate students gathered here in one area. The two students were afraid of what this had meant, but all Akamatsu knew was that she had to get out of here as soon as possible.

Saihara and Akamatsu walked with each other but suddenly the monitor interrupts them. The 5 Monokubs appear on the screen.

"Hiii! Thanks for bearing with us!" the half pink bear chirps.

"Kept you bastards waiting, huh?!" the half blue bear bellowed.

"Everyone, make your way to the gym please. Phew, finally finished our preperations!" the half red bear said.

"You realize you read your lines backwards, right?" the half yellow bear scolded him.

"..." the half green bear announced in such a harsh tone, intimidating the two.

"So long, bear well!" they all said at the same time as the screen clicked off leaving the two confused.

"Akamatsu.. Should we go?" Saihara asked.

"Yea definitely," Akamatsu responded, "everyone is probably making their way over."

"Yea but.. I have a bad feeling about this." he replied nervously.

"It's fine! Just think of a calm song like Gymnopédie No.1 by Erik Satie."

'I don't have a single clue what that sounds like..' the capped boy thought to himself. He did not want to offend the pianist.

The two made their way to the gym, not anticipating what would come next.

A bunch of mechas appeared as soon as they came in, shocking everyone but Amami just asked them a simple question.

"Guys, stay calm. They obviously want us to do something, but don't wanna get us hurt."

"Oh, so you're some wise guy, huh?!" the yellow mecha said.

"Fine! We'll tell ya' bastards what we're planning!" the blue mecha announced. "It's a sick as hell killi-"

"KILLING-GAME." the green mecha interrupted him.

"What the hell, Monodam!"

Suddenly, a light shined from above them and there descended a half black and white bear, with wings. He sat down on the podium as he started talking.

"My cute cubs.. I decided to cancel the killing game!"

"Huh?!" they all yelled out.

"Papa, why?!" Monotaro asked him.

"I'm bored, that's why! I'm the headmaster so I can do whatever I want, hmph!" the monochrome bear crossed his arms as he looked away. Was he trying to be cute?

"I don't like violence, so I don't mind if it's cancelled." Monophanie said in a happy tone.

"But I want violence! Gore is hella cool!" Monokid complained.