Class Representative - Chapter 19

When Shuichi and I walked home, we exchanged a kiss before entering our houses. Of course, we were blushing like idiots, but I was happy! When I arrive, there was dinner awaiting me. After dinner, I played the piano before passing out from exhaustion. It had been a busy day..

When I woke up, I was in my room. I guess my parents carried me here. How embarrassing..

I texted Shuichi as soon as I got my phone.

You: Good morning Shuichi!

It took him a while to respond, I had already prepared for the day and showered.

Shuichi (Ultimate Cutie🖤🔍): Morning Kaede

I smile seeing his message.

Shuichi (Ultimate Cutie🖤🔍): Sorry, I might not be able to hang out today, I have to go to my uncle's agency today

You: Aw. its okay tho! We can hang out another time :)

Shuichi (Ultimate Cutie🖤🔍): Ya :)

...

The rest of the day passed, I mainly played the piano and texted my friends. As I would always do. I woke up the next day and I drag myself out of bed as it was a Monday. Normally, I would groan and be disappointed but now I had good friends and even a boyfriend! 

I prepare for the day and got dressed. Shuichi rung the doorbell and I quickly rush out to give him a hug before we head to school together.

I'm glad that I finally have someone that loves me for who I am. But there's still bothering me..

"Hey, Shuichi.. You know how Rantaro is my ex?" I ask as we're walking.

"Yea.. I know. Why?"

I was still confused of why he broke out of me out of nowhere. I've never asked him about it ever since his disappearance, and when he finally came back to me, I didn't care enough to ask. He broke my heart, so I wasn't strong enough to face him again and the truth. 

But now.. I have someone that can help me through.

"I want to get closure with him. He left me out of nowhere and I just want to figure out why..." I began telling him the story between us. "A-Ah! I'm sorry, you probably don't want your girlfriend to talk about their ex.." I say, feeling guilty. 

"No! I-It's okay. I don't mind if it helps you vent. I think it's a great idea to get at least closure." He gave a warm smile. He's way too sweet..

"Thanks, Shuichi." I smile at him. "I've made up my mind! I'm gonna talk to him and find out the truth! And hopefully, we can get rid of the bad vibes between us." I put my fists up in determination. He nods back with approval.

"Ah, by the way. Should we tell everyone about our relationship together?" I ask.

"A-Ah.." he looked flustered as he spoke. "How about we keep it a secret for a bit? I don't really want anyone to tell the whole class figure out yet.. It's just a little embarrassing." he chuckled. 

I giggle at his adorableness. "Okay!"

We enter class together, and I eye where Rantaro would usually hang out.. But he wasn't there.

"Huh, maybe he's late." I mutter to myself.

Iruma waves to me as I walk in. "Oh, hey Bakamatsu! You and Shyhara walking together now again, huh?! Makes sense after what I sa-" I quickly cut Iruma off.