A/N

Hey everyone :)
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, school is crazy! Just wanted to pop in and see how my lovely readers are doing and I wanted to talk to you about something. I've been thinking about this book lately and I've read back through it many, many times. I'm not too happy with how it sounds and I was wondering how y'all would feel if I just turned this into a one shot book and started another one. I would change the name of this book because the title would be transferred to the new one. Reading back through the book I saw that it didn't turn out how I wanted it to. I am very proud of how most of it turned out considering this is my first piece. I would also probably go back and rewrite a lot of this and fix the MANY errors. So, let me know what you think. If I get enough then maybe I'll just continue with it. However, I might also delete this one if people just want this other book.

The other book would be a zianourry/Zouis family book. If you've read Ours by lingerielarry, it would be somewhat like that. I will definitely post a sneak peak if the choice of making this other book is made. It would obviously, as I said take on the title of this book because that's what I in visioned this book to be. I'm sorry again if you thought this was an update. Let me know what y'all think. I will take each and every comment into consideration. You inspire me to write. I write for you. So to be clear here are your choices.

1. Delete this book and start the new For the Love of a Family.

OR

2. Continue this book just in a one shot form and write the new book as well.

As I said, you are what inspires me to write. Whatever you choose I will take into consideration but the executive decision is mine as the writer. If I choose to continue this book, I'll take prompts. The other book I may take prompts as well but the first few chapters are already floating in my head fighting to come out. Let me know what you think. I'll post another update by the end of the week hopefully and I'll start writing ASAP.

PS if anyone is interested in making a cover for this book or my potential new one, message me 'cause my cover obviously sucks. Thanks guys, wish you all the best. Miss you. Comment your thoughts, feelings and choice below.