Chapter Three: Filling in Zayn

Louis' P.O.V.

Harry walked down the stairs wearing his black button-up shirt and black skinny jeans with a scowl on his face. And in case if you're wondering about the interview, it went absolutely horrid, he was rude to the host, us and he yelled at a little girl to f*** off. I was beyond angry with him.

"Got a hot date tonight, Haz?" I joke.

"None of your damn business." He snaps. This is getting ridiculous.

"Alrighty, then. Just answer this; Are you going out tonight?" I ask.

"Yes I am going out, like right now. So later loser." He snottily says walking out the door. Well, now would be a good idea to speak with Zayn about this

"Zayn, can you come here! I call. He comes downstairs rubbing at his eyes, must have been asleep.

"What's up Lou?" He asks his voice groggy from sleep.

"We need to talk. About Harry, I called his mom today and asked her for advice about his little problem." I tell him. He quickly snaps awake.

"And what did she say?" He inquires.

"She um, uh said... She said to spank him." I say filling him in.

"Alright, well you want me to do it or will you?" He asks.

"No, I will. It's fine." I quickly say. Knowing Zayn, he'll beat his butt 'til it bleeding. I love Haz, he needs to learn but I don't want to hurt him. He's just a baby, he's only sixteen. It's settled as soon as Harry comes home, he's getting a spanking. I wasn't nervous because I'd spanked my sisters before, what's so different? Exactly. Now to wait for that child to return.