Daddy's Home

Zayn P.O.V

It's been about two days since I left, I didn't want to but I knew that I wasn't wanted at the house. My heart broke seeing my boys stare at me in fear. I miss them so much. I've been staying in a hotel for the last two days. At the beginning after I left, I tried multiple times to contact Louis an the boys. No answer every time. I wonder what's going on with my boys right now and what happened after I got kicked out...

Louis' P.O.V.

I cradled Harry against me as he cried his eyes out. I was angry. Beyond angry. Just a week ago Harry begged for Zayn and then he comes and does this to Harry. How could he? Ever since the incident Harry has been terrified of other men. He was even afraid of the mailman! Harry trusted Zayn more than anything before and now he's broken that trust.

"D-daddy hates me now! I-i drove him away! It's all my fault!" He sobbed.

"Shh Kitten, he doesn't hate you, I think something is just bothering Daddy right now and he mistakingly took out on you. He could never hate any of you. Especially not his baby." I tried to convince him. I swooped Harry up in my arms and brought him to the bedroom. I noticed some of the pillows from Zayn's bed were thrown all over the room. Odd.. I know something was wrong but I was too angry to get the story from him. I set Harry on my bed and went into the bathroom to retrieve some lotion for his bum. I returned and layed Harry over my lap and massaged the creamy substance into his very red bottom. I noticed a few areas were raw so I covered them with bandages and layed down in bed with him in our usual cuddling position of him on top of me. Harry's crying had calmed down after I treated his sore bottom and soon after we had began cuddling I saw two heads poke in through the doorway. I ushered them in and they all found a comfortable spot. We lay in silence for a few moments until I felt my phone buzz. I look to my caller ID and see Zayn's name and picture, I hit 'Decline' not ready to deal with him just yet. Especially not with three heartbroken boys. Four counting myself. But, Zayn was stubborn. He kept trying to call until finally, I turned my phone off. He quit calling after that, we had a landline but he got the message I was giving.

"Mama?" Liam called.

"Yes baby?" I stroked his hair. His head leaning on my shoulder and Harry's.

"Is Daddy going to come back? I miss him." He asked. I sighed and thought for a moment.

"I don't know kiddo. It all depends on how hard he tries to prove he was sorry to Harry."

"I didn't mean to make him leave though, Mama. I didn't mean to break the jar or make Daddy mad. I'm not mad at him either. I can't do anything right." He whimpered. I began to pet his curly locks,

"Harry, I don't want to hear you speak like that, ever. Understand? Daddy was wrong to get upset with you for such a thing, especially an accident. I think it's a good idea for us to be seperated from him. Something is obviously bothering him and I think he needs some time for himself If Daddy were here right now you know, he'd be upset hearing you speak like that. You did nothing wrong. Nothing." I repeat the last part. They all nod and snuggle closer soon falling asleep.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

2 days later...

I was currently working in the kitchen making lunch for the boys. I thought I'd make them a special dessert for after since they're still moping about Zayn being gone. I may sound selfish but I thought it was best if Zayn stayed away for now. Until the devil, himself walked through the door. The boys walked into our kitchen confused, everyone was home... Well almost everyone. When they saw Zayn their eyes lit up and ran up to him chanting;