Brothers and Bullies

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating guys. I've been so busy. Although I want to thank those who are reading and following me. I love you guys! It means a lot to hear you all like it. But anyways, I received another awesome prompt from 1DirectionsBabyGirl. 'Can you do one where they get time off and they have to go back to school but Harry gets bullied. So his grades are dropping but the boys don't know why and he won't tell them but one day Liam and Niall see the boys bullying him.' Don't worry I totally understood your prompt. And hopefully I can live up to your expectations and the story is kind of going to change so, let me know what you think. Here we go!

Louis' P.O.V.

The boys and I were sitting in management's office, they wanted to speak with us about how everything's been going and they said they wanted us to work on something during our two weeks of break. Short, I know. But anyways, we were all intently listening to what Simon was saying until.

"During break, Liam, Niall and Harry, you will be going to school." He announced. There was silence.

"Why do we have to go to school?" Harry asked.

"It's good publicity and I feel it will bring you boys closer as a band. Spending time together before, during and after school will help you boys bond together like a family. And you get to work on your education." He explains. After much debate and a couple of whispered warnings of spankings if they didn't lose the attitudes, they eventually agreed and we left after biding our goodbyes. We got in the car and instead of going home I decided we'd better go to the store for their school supplies, they're starting tomorrow.

"Where are we going, Mama?" Little Niall questioned. The boys have given us nicknames since we've taken control, you see I'm 'Mama' because I'm the more loving and caring one and Zayn is 'Daddy'.

"To get your school supplies, four-leaf clover." I smiled at him through the rear-view mirror. He nodded and sat back in his seat. They all seemed rather okay with this, but I on the other hand was worried sick. What if one of them got bullied or something! I know, make fun; worried mother, I can't help it though. We finally arrived at our destination and walked in and started to browse. After about an hour we had all the necessities for them all. It was about dinner time so we drove home where Zayn and I started to prepare pork chops with cheesy potatoes and green beans. While we were cooking, we ordered the boys to organize their school stuff. Soon enough dinner was ready and we all were sat down at the table. We all ate in silence. I cleared my throat and looked around. The boys were slowly eating, with their heads pointed down.

"So, boys. You excited for school?" I question enthusiastically. I really did care what they thought. If it were my choice, I would've just gotten a tutor or something. Who knows what's going to happen at public school for them.

"I'm not exactly excited about waking up at 6:00 A.M." Liam complained.

"You'll get used to it and besides you can sleep on weekends." I reason with him. He just nods and goes back to eating.

"How about you Niall?" I ask.

"I just hope they have good food." He says and we all smile a little at his silliness.

"Harry?" I say.

"I don't care. It's not like I'm going to do the homework or anything." He says. Oh boy.

"Well hate to break it to you little boy but you're going to do it. Your mother and I will be checking your grades very frequently and if you have anything lower than a B, you're in big trouble and that goes for all of you." Zayn declares. Harry just rolls his eyes when Zayn isn't looking and continues eating. We eventually finished and got the boys tucked in bed an hour later at eight. Zayn and I both going as well. We figured it'd be a good idea to share a room, incase the boys need us. As we both go in our separate beds, a few minutes of silence fell.