A/N: Results

The results are in.

We have agreed that Zouis will be in the book. Please don't give hate to me or anyone who said the opposite of your opinion. One of the reasons why I love my readers is because you guys are mature. There's no petty arguments or hate to me or anyone else. I'd like to thank you all for that. I'd like to thank you for your opinions wether you were pro or con. For those of you who are con, your voice matters to me. Your opinions all matter to me. I promise you it won't be too much Zouis and it won't be like BAM they're a couple, maybe I can change your mind once you read how it plays out? I understand why some said no. I have read Fanfics where Zouis is a thing and you think mine is unique because it doesn't have it. I get it. But, maybe, I can still keep it unique for you. Some of you who were con were so very selfless and mature that you said you would still read. I like to thank you for that, I don't want to lose readers and the fact that you did not offend or talk badly of the other side brought a smile to my face.

Keep reading and see as the relationship grows. For those of you who weren't done of the idea; please let me know if I take it too far or make you uncomfortable. I love all of you and thank you so much for being mature and for your opinions.

I'll be updating today, maybe twice if possible.