Help

Inspired by my bestie Bringht, AKA Princess Bubbles. I hope you are doing a bit better love :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Help - (V) To make easier for someone.

Help is sometimes offered. It's sometimes asked for and sometimes it is given. - 1D30700 ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis P.O.V.

It was a normal day in the One Direction house, I was doing the Sunday cleaning and Zayn, Liam and Harry were playing soccer in the yard. Niall was over at his friend Josh's house... I was nervous about Niall being over there, Josh's father just didn't seem right...

Niall P.O.V.

Josh never really invited anyone over to his house and I never asked. It was never my business. We were currently playing Call Of Duty and he was kicking my ass, sadly. I was better at FIFA. Anyways, all was fun and games or war until he came. Josh's dad, he had left about two hours ago when I arrived and he seemed... mad. And if he was mad before, he was boiling now. He stormed over to our spot on the couch and yanked Josh up by his collar.

"Did I say you could invite anyone over?!" He roared drunkenly, smacking Josh across the face. His knees buckled and he was suspended only by his father's grip, he clutched his face in agony. The spot turning a scorching red. Tears wetting his face and the flaming left cheek.

"Yes!" He whimpered.

"Don't lie to me!" He slapped him again.

"I'm not! Please!" He cried.

"I'll beat it out of you if I have to!" His gaze turned to me, once he remembered he had company.

"Or do I need to hurt your little friend?" He smiled, sickly sweet.

"No, he was just leaving!" He begged me with sad and fearful eyes. I wanted to argue but like fate, Mama pulled up. He shot me a look again. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house to the car, tears streaming down my face. My heart and breathing uneven.

"Hey Ni- what's wrong?!" He questions. I shook my head crying.

"J-Josh's dad, be-beating h-im u-up." I hiccup. Mama gets put of the car and slams the door shut jogging to the house and inside, with me hot on his heels. I see Mama transform from sweet and caring Mama Bear to Grizzly Bear, he grabs Josh's dad and pushes him against the wall.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! That is your son!" Mama bellowed. Josh was thrown to the floor, he was conscious and moving, just very bloody.

"Not anymore, take the ugly brat." He spat. I could see the pain deep inside my friend's eyes.

"Oh I will, Joshua, get your things. Niall go and help him." He instructs. I follow Josh up to his bedroom. He pulled out a few suitcases and we threw in his clothes and special belongings like pictures. Most of the pictures of his mom, she died when he was young, he never told me how. I helped him lug the two bags down the stairs and he unhooked his game console throwing it in his other bag along with his collection of games, which he bought by himself. I saw his dad passed out on the floor, I didn't ask.

"Come on boys." Mama led us out to the car and we put his suitcases in the trunk and got in the back, where I pulled Josh into a close side hug. He seemed grateful yet sad.

"Joshua, you'll be staying with us for a few days. I'm unsure if it'll be permanent, you and Niall can room together." He glances at us in the rear view mirror. Josh nods in response.

"We have food." I singsong, nudging him with my shoulder playfully. He cracked a smile.

"You and food, I swear." He chuckled, I smiled cheekily. We soon made it back to the house and got out of the car, we were about to take his bags in when Mama stopped us.

"I need to talk to Zayn, Niall help Josh out, yeah?" I nod.

Louis P.O.V.

I find Zayn in the kitchen about to make himself a sandwich when I interrupt.

"We need to talk."

"Ok, am I in trouble for something I don't know about?" He asks nervously.

"No, no, it's not you. I went and picked up Niall and something happened." I began.

"What happened?"

"Josh was being beat by his father." I rush.

"What?! Please tell me you brought him home with you!" He exclaims, this is why I adore Zayn. He's so caring. Louis. Right.

"Yes, he's going to be staying with is for awhile in Niall's room. I want to see how he gets along with the other boys and life in our family, maybe he could stay a bit longer." I suggested.

"Louis, I'm not sure about that."

"Let's just see how it goes." I beg.

"Alright." He gives. I cheer.

"Thank you!" I kiss him.

"Yeah yeah."

"I don't think you understand how much this might mean if we decide to let Josh stay, not only to me but to Niall too." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on boys, movie time!" I call, Friday's are our family movie nights. Tonight it was my pick so I chose Grease. The boys came into our living room with drinks and the snacks and popcorn. Josh helping with drinks. I smile and once they see my choice of film they groan.

"We watched this last time it was your pick!" Liam whined.

"And I picked it again, shut up." I sass. We all settle and I watch as the movie progresses and watch as the boys all zone out into sleep. Josh seems to fit in nicely, maybe we will have a new family member. Maybe. I smile and grimace at the thought of another troublemaker running about in the house as I fall asleep.

A/N: This was a great yet challenging prompt from bringht, I hope you are doing a bit better love. I'm always here for you. Same to all you guys. Love ya and let me know what you think about this nonspanking chapter and maybe the possibility of another family member? Enjoy and comment what you think. :)