Fun In The Sun

Louis' P.O.V.

I cannot believe these sneaky boys. Just last week they all snuck out. Then two days later they're begging us to go to an amusement park. They even used Harry as bait to try to get us to agree! It still worked but, I still can't believe they would use him like that. Poor baby Haz. Anyways, after an hour of them pestering and begging we agreed we would take them. We were currently getting ready for the hour ride. Right now I was trying to get the boys to put on sunscreen. Key word, trying. I had to threaten then with a spanking to get them to put it on. So as I lathered each boy in the creamy substance they kept squirming about saying how 'they don't like it' or 'why do we need this?!'. Zayn was lucky, he was packing our picnic lunch. He had won rock, paper, scissors against me so I got to get the boys up and ready.

After about an hour we were all ready to go. Zayn and I in the front. The boys in the back and our cooler and lunch in the trunk. Everything was quiet for the first few minutes of the ride until Harry elbowed Niall on accident.

"Ow! Harry watch it you idiot!" He yelled.

"It was an accident Niall! Calm down, shut up and play your damn DS!" Harry replied just as loud. Did I mention they were right behind us? I groaned and turned in my seat sending them a glare.

"Listen, all of you, I have no problem with telling Daddy to turn around and take us home because you two cannot behave. I don't want to go home and dish out spankings and a mouth washing so I suggest you stop. This is your first and final warning. Now, Harry apologize for accidentally elbowing your brother and your foul language towards him." I lectured.

"Sorry Niall." He mumbled.

"Louder and tell him what for." I order.

"I'm sorry for elbowing you and swearing." He said more clearly.

"Thank you, now, Niall say you're sorry for yelling at him and both of you, including you Liam, please, just behave today. This is supposed to be family time." I beg.

"Sorry for yelling Harry." Niall apologizes. After that situation the ride is smoother. They're all playing their games as we make our journey to the park. I decide I should lay out the rules before we get there.

"Boys, I need you to pay attention to me for a second." They all look up as I speak.

"I want today to be as fun as possible. I do not want to hand out any spankings or punishments but if needed, I will. So here are the rules;

Number One: Stay with the family at all times. No wandering off.

Number Two: No fighting with each other.

Number Three: No cussing at all. House rules still apply.

And finally, have fun." I smile. They all nod agreeing as we finally arrive and find a spot to park the car. We agreed to leave our lunch in the car in the cooler. We'd just come back inside once we were done. We all walk up to the gates and pay the admission and enter. Liam, Niall and Harry all look around astonished at the rides. They all begin pointing and fighting about which one we'd go on first. Typical.

"Enough, what was rule two?" I chide. They all mumble the rule. I turn and scan the rides each one pointed at.

"We are going to ride that one first." I point to the roller coaster Niall picked. I kept a close eye on the boys as we walked through the crowd. Nobody recognized us, surprisngly. They all seemed to think we were a group of friends. Which we were in a way. We waited in line for about five minutes before being seated in the carts. Each cart held about three people depending on height and all. I sat with Harry and Zayn. I was on the far right, then Harry sandwiched between me and Zayn. Liam and Niall were in the cart behind us. I buckled myself and the others did the same. I glanced beside me to Harry then back to make sure all three were safely buckled and the seatbelt wouldn't come undone. I looked forward again and let out a breath. I always did this before the ride started. It calmed me before the crazy ride and the adrenaline kicked in.