CHAPTER 36: JUDY'S PAST COMES BACK

Sydney and Judy have the day off.  She is supposed to meet Judy for lunch at Texas Roadhouse.  Judy got there early and went in to get a table.  She was sitting there, when this guy came up behind her. He said "hey sexy lady you remember me."  She tried to turn around but he said " She turned around. He had a ball cap on.  She said "sorry, but you're a little close for my comfort."  He laughed.  She recognized the laugh. It made her feel sick.  She said "can't be."  He said "What's wrong darling, you starting to remember me." She said "Mario Rodriquez."  he said "yes baby I'm glad you remember me, cause I sure remember you"  She said "when did you get out."  He said "a few months ago. Did you miss me."  She said "no."  He said "what I was hoping you would say that you did, that I ran through your thoughts deep at night."  She said "you make me sick, you disgusting pig."  He said "I love your attitude baby, I sure did thing of you every day and every night as I laid there in my cell.  Told all my cellmates that I had a fine babe waiting on me."  She said "you're sick. Just leave me alone."  He said "I can't do that, he put a gun to her back."  He said "now we can do this your way or mine."

Sydney came in. She said "hey Judy." Judy said "I'm sorry you must have the wrong girl, my name is not Judy."  Sydney said "What." The guy kissed her cheek. Judy felt sick.  She said "my name is Macy, sorry me and my guy are leaving now."  Judy was wanting to protect Sydney, but hoping Sydney would call the guys and let them know what was happening. Sydney said "ok I'm sorry you look like a girl I know."   Judy and the guy left.  Sydney went to her car.  She called Tom. He said "hey Syd can I call you right back, I'm headed in to a meeting with Fuller"  Sydney said "No Tom, somethings wrong. I was supposed to meet Judy, but she was with this guy. I didn't recognize him, but when I came up and said hey Judy, she said that was not her name, that her name was Macy, and she said her and her man have to go."  Tom said "ok stay there where you at."  Sydney said "Texas Roadhouse, but Tom I can't I have to follow. They just pulled out"  Tom said "Sydney please just stay there. Wait for me."  Sydney said "Tom I can't. If I don't follow her, we won't find out where he is taking her. It may be our only chance to save her." He said "I'll fill the guys in, we're on our way. Keep in contact with me."

Tom went in Captain's office, Booker, and Harry, and Doug were in there.  Doug was back to work cause he messed up a big case.  Tom said "guys we got trouble. Sydney just called. She said that she was going to meet Judy for lunch. Judy was with some guy, and when Sydney approached, and said hi Judy Judy said that Sydney got the wrong person, her name was Macy, and that she and her man were leaving.  I told Sydney to wait for me, but she insisted in following"  

Mario called one of his friends, he said " hey you see the chick in the blue corvette that is tailing us, grab her. " They said "ok boss."  Judy said "please don't leave my friend out of this." He said "I would have, but you're friend must be a cop, she didn't have the good sense to just leave, she is following us. Now she has probably alerted the police"  Judy said "leave Sydney alone, this is between you and me." He said "sorry, this is on her."  The guys cut Sydney off and swerved in front of her, so she had to stop."  They said "let's go sweetheart." They pulled their guns on her.  She said "what I'm trying to drive to work."  They said "we got orders to grab you, don't try and pretend you weren't following that suv. Now let's go." Sydney said "fine." She got out, she locked the car.  She said "if anything happens to my corvette I swear, why don't you just let me follow you."  They said "nice try baby no can do."  Fuller said "where was Sydney and Judy going to eat at."  Tom said "Texas Roadhouse in Irving. Dammit I wish she would have waited for me." Tom got a call at the station. It was a police department in Irving. Tom said "This is Officer Hanson." The patrolman said "Officer Hanson, this is Officer Jones. We received a call from a motorist said that two cars forced a blue corvette off the road, and grabbed the girl." Tom said "dammit that's my girlfriend she was after a kidnapping suspect, one of our fellow officers was taken." He said "well the motorist gave us a description of the vehicles but did not get the license plate. We need someone to come get her car." Tom said "um yeah ok, where are you." They told him.   Tom said "dammit guys they grabbed Sydney. I told her to stay. My God what are we going to do."  Doug said "ok Hanson I'm as scared as you are, but we got to calm down ok, I know you love her, I do too"  Harry said "we all do, both of them. We got to get them both back."  Booker said "we need figure out what we are going to do and fast, but Hanson, both Sydney and Judy are trained ok. Try to stay calm."  Fuller said "ok Tom can you have Sal go over and get Sydney's car, so that we can have your help." Tom said "um yeah"  Tom told Sal where to go.