CHAPTER 72: TOM'S HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS

It was 9:00 a.m. Sunday morning.  Tom woke up and was watching Sydney sleep.  She woke up and saw Tom staring at her.  He smiled.  He said "Morning Mrs. Hanson."  She smiled.  She said "I love being called Mrs. Hanson."  He said "Good I love calling you it for the rest of our life."  He kissed her.  She said "what time is it?"  He looked at his phone.  He said "9:00"  Sydney said "Tom you should have woke me up."  He said "you need sleep besides I love watching you sleep."  He smiled.  She said "I also need something else."  He smiled.  He said "yes."  She kissed him and pulled him onto her. They made love.  He said "So do you want to order room service? I've worked up an appetite."  Sydney said "I don't know why but yes sounds good."

Tom got the room service menu.   Tom said "So Mrs. Hanson will you let me take you to the mall and get you at least a few new outfits?"  Sydney laughed. She said "ok Tom I'll wear your tee shirt and sweats to the mall."  He said "thank you."  He kissed her.  They ate and took a shower together. Sydney said "So Tommy I was thinking we really don't need to go to the mall."  He laughed.  He said "oh yes we really do, unless you want to wear your sweats and my tee shirt the rest of the trip."  Sydney laughed.  She said "So Hanson are you saying you don't like my dress."  He laughed.  He said "I love your dress baby, but only when it's just me and you, and I'm the only man seeing it on you."  They laughed.  Sydney said "Tommy I'm sorry I really have no idea why I grabbed that."  He said "it's ok .  They went to the mall.  Tom got her a  blue silk shirt and a pair of denim jeans, with diamonds on the back pockets.   He also got her a long blue dress.  They went back to the hotel.

Tom  said "baby so what do you want to do today ?"   Sydney said "Tom we can just stay in the room if it's what you want."  He said "Sydney come on we are on our honeymoon, so if there is somewhere you want to go we should do it."  She said "well we could."  She stopped.  He said "could what."  She said "nothing it's silly Tommy."  He said "Where do you want to go"  She said "the zoo"  He said "ok we can go to the zoo."  Sydney said "Tommy it's stilly we don't need to."  He said "It's not silly, you love animals, what's silly about that?"  Sydney said "well on our honeymoon.  If you want to just stay in the room."  Tom said "Sydney no let's go to the zoo Look I don't want you thinking all I want from you is sex ok. Cause that's not all I want. We should go and have fun.."  

 Tom stopped and turned her to face him.  Tom said "so baby tonight you wanna try and get lucky"  Sydney put her arms around his neck.  She said "Babe I'm not gonna try."  She laughed and  kissed him.  He smiled.  He said "oh so u are for sure getting lucky huh"  Tom smiled.  Sydney said "yeah I am."  She kissed his jaw.  He said "you seem pretty sure about that Mrs. Hanson."  She laughed and said "yeah I am cause Judy said I need make you start performing your husbandly duties."  He laughed.  He said "oh Mrs. Hanson don't worry, I'm going to perform my husband duties."  He picked her up and carried her to the bed.

After they made love Tom said "So did I do my duties right?"  Sydney laughed and said "yes you did perfect."   Tom said "good I thought so cause you were screaming and moaning my name like crazy, but you know I've never been a husband before so I didn't know."  They laughed.  Tom kissed her.  He said "Sydney let's get dressed and go to the zoo."  She said "ok."  Tom said "Sydney by the way  earlier when I said get lucky, I was talking about getting lucky in the casino tonight."  She laughed.  Tom said "I feel bad. I know you were having fun playing the slots and other games, and you were winning, and I got kicked out.  I know you could have stayed, but you left with me, So let's go to a different  casino, and I promise I'll try and not get us kicked out."  Sydney said "yeah that gambling was fun. So Tommy will you give me money again?"  She smiled.  He laughed.  He said "yes."  She laughed.  She said "I'm kidding I got money.  I can use the money from last night."  He said "no I'll give you more money ok."  He pulled her to him and kissed her.    Tom said "geez Mrs. Hanson you're going to have to stop that."  He laughed.  She said "What."  He said "I'm trying to take you to the zoo, and you are kissing me like that."  She laughed.  She said "hey you kissed me like that. So we just got dressed right."  He said "yes and we need to stay dressed so let's go."  She laughed.  They went downstairs and Tommy went to the front desk to call for a car to take them.  Sydney was watching him.  He was standing in line behind people who were checking in.  He kept looking at her and smiling.