CHAPTER 69: TOM AND SYDNEY'S WEDDING

They got to the chapel.  Tom said "you ready to be my wife."  She said "yes."  She stepped out of the limo.  She was having trouble with her balance, felt dizzy. Her knees about gave out, but Tom caught her. Tom said "Sydney I'm so close to getting what I want, you as my bride, but if you're not feeling well, maybe I'm taking advantage of you."  Sydney said "no it's ok. I'm dizzy. But I'll be ok."  He said "how's your vision."  She said "Better. I still see two of you sometimes."  He looked worried.  He said "are you still sick to your stomach"  She said "yes."   She said "Tom did you change your mind, if you don't want to marry me."  He said "no I do."  She said "I do too."

They went inside.  Tom said "hi I'm Tom Hanson I'm sorry we came an hour and a half early, but"    She said "hi Tom it's so nice to welcome you to our home and our chapel."  She said "I'm Diane, and this is my husband Rick."  He said "I'm a  retired Pastor, and we decided that we wanted to help all couples become one in front of God, so we turned part of our home into this wedding chapel."  Sydney said "you have a beautiful home."  They said "Thank you."  Tom said "I'm sorry this is Sydney."  She and her husband said hi.

She said "Tom you do have a license is that correct."  Sydney said "oh no we don't."  Tom said "um no baby we do."  She said "oh I must have forgot."  Tom was worried that they would keep questioning about the license and why Sydney didn't remember, he was panicked. Thinking they would think the license was fake.  Tom got it out of his wallet and handed it to Rick.  He said "Thank you. I just have to check and make sure it's valid. I have a computer program that I access that will pull up your license if it is filed in an official court"  Tom said "yes that's fine you'll see it's official."  Rick came back and said "ok it's good."

Sydney said "Tom I don't."  He said "Diane, you did say that you have a room for Sydney and I to change in."  Tom said "Tommy we can't change together"  He said "no baby I know that. I mean separate rooms"  She said "yes Tom, we have a room for Sydney and a room for you.  I just need to see your drivers licenses and then to get credit card payment, and I'll go over the packages with you."  He said "I want the best one. Everything I want this to be just like a real wedding."  She said "We can do that, we have the flowers you picked out over the phone, we let you choose to have whatever 3 songs you want played, plus then the traditional wedding song when you walk down the aisle to Tom and when you walk down the aisle as a married couple."  Sydney said "oh no what walk to Tom"  Tom said "She's a little nervous about falling down ruining her dress.  Baby it'll be fine."

Tom said "let's look at the songs."  She said "ok."  Rick said "we have our own photographer, he's actually our son, and our daughter in law, she does the video filming. You also have your choice of what you want on your wedding cake.  We have the wedding cakes made by our daughter who has her own bakery, and then you get to say what you want on it.  Like we can put a bride and groom on it, or Mr. and Mrs. Hanson"  Tom said "Um Sydney I don't know about what you want, is there something special you want or." Sydney said "Mr. and Mrs. Tom Hanson is ok."

Tom said "Sydney let's pick some songs, you pick."  She said "Tommy it's blurry can you read them to me."   Tom felt panicked, thinking they would realize Tom was taking advantage of her, and they would stop the wedding.  Tom said "Baby look they have your favorite Bruno mars."  She said "Really what songs."  He said "Rest of my Life."  She said "oh Tommy I love that song, it's one of my favorites. "  He said "they also have "Just The Way You Are" You want those baby."  She said "yes please."  He said "ok so what about the last song."  She said "you pick one you like, it doesn't have to be Bruno."  He said "well they have "Lady" by Lionel Richie and Kenny Rogers." Sydney said "ok I love that song too."

She said "ok I will show you to your rooms to get changed, and then go take care of the cake and details."  He said 'Thank you ma'am."  She said "ok this is the groom's room. If you decide of anything else we can do or that you need you can just push the button on the intercom in the room. It will ring to either me or my husband's cell."   She said "Sydney I'll take you to the bride's room"  She said "ok if you need anything just ring the intercom"  Sydney said "ma'am can I have something to drink, my throat is so dry I'm a little nervous."  She said "Sure we have coffee, tea, pop, water. juice."  She said "maybe some 7up. I feel sick"  She said "ok I'll be back."