CHAPER 50: TOMMY'S TORTURE

Sydney and Judy went back to the Chapel.  Tom said "hey baby."  Booker said "hey ladies." Sydney said 'Tom are you still working on your reports?"  He said "yes but I am almost done."  She leaned over him and rubbed his shoulders, giving him a massage.  He moaned. Doug said "um Sydney please not here. My stomach can't take it."  Tom laughed.  She said "Sorry Doug, it was just a shoulder massage, nothing wrong with that."  He said "I know, but his moans make me think other things."  They laughed.  Tom said "you ladies have a good time."  Sydney and Judy started laughing.  Doug said "Hanson if you didn't put off doing your reports." He said "I know but I have hard time focusing staring at my beautiful girlfriend."  Tom went to kiss Sydney, but she laughed. So did Judy.

Tom said "what's so funny."  Sydney said "Nothing babe."  She kissed him.  Tom said "Where did you ladies go."  They laughed.  Booker said "must have been somewhere fun."  Doug said "they are probably laughing at you Hanson."  He said "yeah I figured that Penhall. But not sure why"  Doug said "probably cause you are still working on your report it's been all day. You're last one to finish."  Tom said "finished."  Sydney said "good can we go home now, I'm ready for this bad day to be over with."  He said "sure let me put this on Fuller's desk."  He did and came back.  He said "I'm sorry you had a bad day. At least you had fun with Judy."  Sydney and Judy laughed.  Judy said "you need call me later Sydney let me know."  Tom said "let you know what?"  Sydney and Judy laughed.  Sydney took Tom's hand and said "let's go home babe."  Tom opened her car door.  He said "So you have something planned for me?"  Sydney said "yes."  He smiled.  Sydney laughed.  She said "babe it's not what you're thinking."  He said "right I'm in the dog house, I'm grounded from sex huh."  Sydney laughed and said "yes Hanson."  He said "I was kind of hoping that you forgot about that."  Sydney said "no sorry."  She laughed.  He kissed her.  They went home.

Tom said "do you want to go get something to eat?"  Sydney said "how about Subway. It's nice day out to go for a walk."  He said "ok."  They walked to Subway.  They were sitting there eating.  Tom said "So Sydney am I in the doghouse all night?"  Sydney nodded and laughed.  He smiled.  Tom said "so but you have plans for me huh."  Sydney laughed and said "yes."  He laughed.  He said "what kind of plans do these involve."  Sydney said "come closer."  He leaned across table, and was right up close to her face.  She said "torture."  He laughed.  He said "you going to torture me huh."  Sydney laughed.  She said "I'm going to try, it was all Judy's idea."  He said "I see so I have Judy to thank for this huh."  She laughed.   He said "ok I'll let you torture me cause you are so adorable when you are laughing like this, and I'm happy to see you laugh." They walked home.

Tom said "So you want to watch a movie with me in the recliner."  Sydney said "yes."  Sydney was sitting on his lap.  He smelled her hair.  He moaned.  She could feel him.  She laughed.  He said "still laughing at me huh."  She laughed.  He said "So baby are you sure you want to put me in the doghouse all night. I was thinking maybe I could be in doghouse right now, but when we go to bed, you could let me out if I promise to be a really good boy."  Sydney laughed.  She said "Tommy no sex tonight."  He said "dang ok so all night "  She laughed.  He did too. He said "This is going to be a long night. So baby even though I'm in doghouse you aren't going to kick me out of our bed and make me stay out here are you?"  She said "no babe. You can sleep in our bed with me."  He said "good." 

Sydney said "Tommy do you want the bathroom first, I'm going to take a bath."  He said "yeah"  He kissed her and then went to bathroom.  Sydney was sitting on the bed with her Galleria bag.  Tom said "bathroom's all yours baby. So what you got in that bag."  She laughed.  He said "oh so is this Judy's plan for you to torture me."  Sydney nodded.  He said "hey baby I got an idea"  He put his arms around her waist, and pulled her to him."  She said "what's your idea Hanson."  He said "how bout you just tell Judy you tortured me."  They laughed.  Sydney said "no."  He said "ok I thought I would try"  Sydney kissed him.  She said "I love you Tommy."  He said "I love you too."  Sydney said "So Hanson you going to think about me taking a bath."  He laughed.  He said "oh yeah, so just yell for me if you decide you need me to come help or maybe come rescue you."  Sydney laughed.  She said "Rescue me from what."  He said "oh maybe drowning, or maybe a bug or if you see something scary"  Sydney said "so you can run in and save me."  He said "yes. Of course you'd be so upset I'd  probably have to stay and join you in your bath you know comfort you."  She laughed.