CHAPTER 106: WEDDING NUMBER TWO AND SURPRISE HONEYMOON

Sydney called Tommy.  He said "hey Mrs. Hanson. I'm missing you like crazy."  She laughed.  He said "so you miss me?"  She said "yes very much. Tommy I just wanted to hear your voice."  He said "you ok honey?" She said "yes I just am missing you holding me."  He said "I am going to miss holding you."  Sydney said "I'll let you go to sleep."  Tom said "Syd wait. Are you ok? You sound upset."  Sydney said "I'm just a little worried about tomorrow. I want everything to be perfect."  Tom said "baby don't worry. Everything will be perfect. We are already married."  Sydney said "I know that. But still."  Tom said "Syd you want to talk until you fall asleep."  She said "Yes can we."  Tom said "of course. So did you ladies have fun watching movies and eating ice cream."  She laughed.  She said "yes. Did you have a fun guys night out."  She laughed.  He said "yeah my guys night in,  it was ok. I won at poker"

Tom talked till she fell asleep.  In morning Tom's mom made breakfast, she took a tray in to Sydney, and then she and Tom ate in the kitchen.  She said "Tommy I hope you know how happy I am and how proud I am of you. Your dad would be so proud and happy too."   Booker, Doug, and Harry came over.  

Doug said "so how is the groom to be."  Tom smiled.  He said "I can't wait to marry Sydney again the right way this time."  Booker said "you ready to head to the church."  Tom said "yeah in a minute."  Tom went to the bedroom door.  Tom knocked on it.  Tom said "hey Syd."  She said "yeah what's wrong. I knew something"  Tom said "Baby relax I just came to tell you the guys are here and I'm going to head to the church now."  Sydney said "oh ok."  Tom said "mom said that you ladies will be coming soon after."  Judy said "yes we are going to leave as soon as you leave."  Sydney said "Tommy are you sure everything is going to be ok."  Tom said "yes sweetheart, don't worry."  Sydney said "I'm trying not to."  Tom said "Syd we're already married ok. Nothing is going to go wrong. I love you."  She said "I love you too. So are you going to take Abby with you guys?"  Tom said "yeah we can."  She kissed Abby and Judy brought her out to Tom.

Judy said "see you guys at the church."  Tom said "Judy can you do me a favor"  She said "Sure."  Tom said "can you give this to Sydney"  He handed her an envelope.  She said "Tom an envelope, she's probably going to freak out it's a bad letter."  He said "right well ok take it out of the envelope."  It was a handwritten note with a diamond necklace wrapped up in it.  She said "oh Tom it's beautiful."  He said "Thanks Judy I hope Sydney thinks so."  

Judy said "See you guys at the church."  Tom went to the door.  Tom said "Baby I'm leaving now ok. I love you don't worry about anything."  She said "I love you too."  He said "I can't wait to see you in your dress."  He left.

Judy went in.  She said "Sydney we should get going.  Tom's mom has your dress in the car. But before we go, Tom asked me to give this to you."  She handed her the necklace first, then the letter.  Sydney cried.  She said "Judy it's so beautiful."  Judy said "yes it is. You want me to put it on."  Sydney said "yes please."

Sydney read the note saying how blessed he was to have Michelle marry him, and how he will never take her or their love for granted.  Sydney called Tom.  Tom said "hey baby."  Sydney said "Tommy"  But she burst out into tears.  Tom said "Sydney what are you ok."  Sydney said "yes, I'm sorry just emotional, and hormones. I love the necklace and your letter. You are so sweet. I'm the blessed one and I'll never take you for granted. Thank you."  Tom said "I love you Mrs. Hanson."  She said "I love you. We are leaving now."  He said "ok." Sydney said "Tommy is it still ok if we lock the doors or."  Tom said "yes Sydney we will keep the church doors locked, but don't worry. No one but our friends even know about today."

Tom said "Baby talk to me while Booker drives me ok."  She said "ok. How's Abby?"  He said "She's fine. She's licking my face."  Sydney said "I'm so happy that we can have Abby in our wedding. I can't wait for pictures with her."  Tom said "yeah me too."