CHAPTER 48: CHANGES

Tom watched Sydney as she got dressed. She said "Tom you're staring." He said "I know I can't take my eyes off you." He said "ok I'll let you dress , I'll be in kitchen."  He kissed her. She sat on the bed, and thoughts of the night and morning went through her head.  She called Judy.  Judy said "I'm so excited you called, I wanted to call and get all the details, but I didn't want to interrupt you."  They laughed.  Judy said "so I need details how was it?" Sydney said "let's see wonderful amazing awesome incredible mind blowing."  She said "Hanson is that good huh" They laughed.  Sydney said "Judy I was hoping you could come over and get me, maybe we could go to mall. Although I can barely walk. But  I need to talk."  She said "I'll be right over."

Sydney went into the kitchen.  She said "Tommy don't make me a sandwich Judy is going to come get me. We are going to go to the mall."  He said "oh ok. I'll go with you"  Sydney said "Tommy you don't need to, I know you're tired, you should stay home, and rest"  He said "so you don't want me to go."  She said "it's not that Tommy. It's just uh well."  He said "just ladies huh."  Sydney said "yes."  He said "ok but Sydney come here."  He took her and sat down on the couch.  He said "Sydney don't run from me. If you aren't ok, you need to tell me."  Sydney said "Tom I'm not running, I can barely walk cause of you."  He smiled. He said "I'm sorry, um not."  They laughed.

Tom said "Syd I'm serious though, if you're not ok then you need to talk to me. I know it was your first time, so if you weren't ready or regretting it or it wasn't good for you please tell me."  Sydney laughed.  She said "oh yeah Hanson it definitely wasn't good for me, it was only amazing mind blowing, wonderful, awesome". He smiled. 

Judy rang door bell. Sydney got up and let her in. She said "hey guys."  Tom said "Judy"  She laughed. He said "what." She looked at Sydney and they burst out laughing.  Tom said "what's funny."  Judy said "nothing Hanson. I just wanna know what you did to my girlfriend I hear I may have to get a wheelchair to push her around in."  Sydney and Judy laughed.  Tom blushed. So they laughed more. Tom said "Sydney you told her already."  Sydney said "Well she asked me how you were"  He turned red. Sydney said "I'm sorry babe."  Sydney hugged him.

Tom said "so tell me something baby why is it ok for you ladies to be talking about our private night and yet if us guys did it, we would be pigs."  Judy said "that's just the way it is Hanson."  He laughed. Sydney said "oh no are you going to tell the guys." He said "Sydney I think they are going to be able to tell, but no I'm not going to discuss it with them. For one I don't want to embarrass you and also they would probably beat me up, I'm to weak to fight, and they don't want to hear about me being with you."  He kissed her cheek.

Sydney said "Tommy let's show Judy what you got for me.  Sydney said "Judy look Tommy got me this."  She showed her the necklace.  She said "aw Sydney it's beautiful."  Sydney said "it's just half cause Tommy got the other half, and he's going to wear it on a chain, show her Tommy how it fastens together to make one necklace."  He took his off and took her necklace off and showed her.  Judy said "it's beautiful what a sweet gift."  Sydney said "yes it makes me cry just thinking about it."  He said "Sydney we belong together, You stole my heart the first day I saw you"  

Tom said "ok ladies have fun talking about me I will rest up for you baby."  He kissed her. Sydney and Judy were at the door. Tom said "hey Syd. I love you"  She said "I love you too. So Hanson what are you going to do this afternoon?"  He said "eat these sandwiches and crash on this couch.  I'm going to take a nap I'm exhausted. I don't know why."  He smiled.  Sydney said "yeah I don't know either."  They laughed. They got to Judy's car. Sydney and Judy were sitting there. She said "you're glowing." Sydney said "I am not." Judy said "you are, your eyes are all lit up." They laughed. Judy said "I'm so happy for you."  She said "Judy we don't need to go to the mall, I just wanted to get away and talk to you." She said "ok so you want to go to Starbucks?"  She said "yeah that will be fine."