☆ falling out of a friendship || hyung line

treasure's hyung line reactions when you have a falling out with your friend

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

CHOI HYUNSUK

(let's just imagine the friend was slightly toxic)

Hyunsuk is the oldest, so he'll have a more mature view on whatever happened. He'll hold you as you cry and wouldn't say anything until you spoke — because he wants to know what you'll say, so he can decide what to tell you.

He'll be very hesitant about his words because he really doesn't want to make you sadder, but he also wants to tell you how your friend doesn't deserve you. Overall, Hyunsuk would comfort you with his actions more than his words, and only when you started getting over it would he let you know the things that were running in his mind.

"If your friend leaves you, then they aren't your friend in the first place. And let me tell you; they really weren't your friend."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

PARK JIHOON

(let's say you two fell apart because of a misunderstanding)

Jihoon seems pretty straightforward, and sometimes things would just slip out of his mouth with no filter. I feel like that would definitely happen after he found out about what happened, and you'd only cry harder because that is something you really shouldn't be hearing when you were already so sad. He'd definitely regret his words and would apologise profusely as he wrapped his arms around you, trying to comfort you to the best of his abilities.

Jihoon is kind of a social butterfly, and didn't let anyone hold him back, so he would be indifferent in such situations. But he knew you were the complete opposite of him, and had trouble making friends, so this one friendship falling out had a huge effect on you. He'd try to patch things up because he knew how long you and your bestie were friends, and knew them enough to know they were in a similar (crying mess) situation as you.

"I called your friend. And you two are going to sit down and have an open talk about everything. Keeping things bottled up will not make your friendship run any smoother. Just know that I am here for you, okay?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KANEMOTO YOSHINORI

Who made his angel cry? He just wanted to have a 'talk' with them, nothing much. He'd easily comfort you without knowing what was wrong. When he found out, though, our baby tiger would be pretty confused. He'd have a hard time relating because he's still pretty close with his friends in Japan and the boys have been great friends too.

Nevertheless, he'd be there for you, doing whatever you wanted him to. You'd be pretty moody about everything; shouting about your ex-bestie one minute and then crying the next. But Yoshi would understand and handle whatever crisis he faced expertly.

"I'm sorry I can't relate, but still, you can tell me anything, okay? I'm here for you, Y/N."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KIM JUNKYU

Why does he give me the vibe that he has gone through something like this before? Junkyu would know how painful it feels when you have a falling out with your bestie all too well. He'd either do the same things he did to feel better with you, or would actually have a hard time helping you because he would remember the feelings he felt and get carried away.

Junkyu would console you as much as he could, and when you weren't around, he'd cry out his feelings too. He knew how painful the feeling was, and he hated you were feeling the same things. If you didn't show an improvement, he'd contemplate on talking with your friend, but wouldn't do it since he doesn't want to cause any more problems.

"I am so sorry you have to feel this way. I know what it's like, so please don't hide your feelings from me. Let everything out, okay?"