♡ i love you, little one || hamada asahi

a/n: after that dad!yoshi fic, dad!sahi has been taking up my mind, so here it is. will there be more dad fics in the future? idk, but never say never, yeah?

✩ I LOVE YOU, LITTLE ONE ✩

Coming home after a tiring day of work was the happiest moment of your day — but coming home to your beloved husband and lovely child; there were no words that could describe the happiness you felt.

Hamada Asahi was the perfect husband. Be it the fact he focused more on working at home so he could look after your child. Or even how he encouraged you to return to work, letting you know he'd always be supportive of your choices.

You quietly entered the house, wondering what was occupying the father-child duo this time. Upon arriving home a few days ago, you were welcomed with your husband dozed off on the play mat while your baby had a field day playing alone. The picture you captured then was currently your wallpaper, bringing a smile to your face whenever you unlocked your phone.

What are they up to today?

Hearing the familiar sound of Asahi's singing, you followed his voice, wondering if he was working on a new song. "Whatever you want, whatever you need, I can even grab that star. Whatever you want, whatever you need, I'll always be by your side," he sang, making you peek inside the room.

Hamada Asahi; TREASURE's renowned producer, visual and lyricist. As well as a loving husband and father stood in the middle of the room, rocking your little bundle of joy in his arms softly as he sang, lulling the baby to sleep.

"I love you, little one," he softly muttered, placing your child in their cot once they had fallen asleep. "Forever and always." His words were just above a whisper, almost as if it was a secret between him and your baby.

A warm smile adorned your face upon seeing the way Asahi looked at your child. Your heart beating crazily at the simple observation as his gaze gave away exactly how much your child meant to him. You knocked on the door, getting the attention of your husband, who seemed to be too occupied — even though he was merely watching your child with heart eyes.

Asahi turned as he saw you standing in the doorway, smiling fondly in greeting. "You are home." He watched as you had a giddy smile on your face, looking like you knew something he didn't. "What's with the face, love?"

"Nothing ... I just love you, Hamada Asahi. I love you so much."