♡ future boyfriend || kim doyoung

FUTURE BOYFRIEND 

"Do you think we should prank call our staff? They don't have our numbers, right?"

Jihoon suggested, suddenly getting up from his seat as he related his idea to the members.

The TREASURE members were quarantining for a week together since they had a schedule for a commercial photoshoot. It was a compulsory quarantine, which meant they couldn't even leave their dormitory floor — let alone their company building.

So naturally, these boys were bored ... and that meant they were about to wreak havoc.

Jihoon, Jeongwoo, Mashiho and Doyoung were rooming together, and after continuously playing games for hours, they had reached a new level of boredom.

"No, it won't work." Jeongwoo shook his head. "We gave our numbers to the staff when we went to Jeju Island." The boys fell back into their beds with a sigh, losing the enthusiasm.

"Doyoung, didn't you get a new number last week?" Mashiho stated, remembering since he was the one who went out with the younger to get the sim registered. "Did you give your number to the staff?"

The younger male remained confused, pulled to the conversation out of his daze. "Only manager-hyung and you guys." He shrugged, too zoned out to even remember what his roomies were talking about before his name was dragged in.

"Ooh, we can try!"

"Doyoung-ah, pass your phone!"

Grabbing the phone from him, Doyoung's eyes widened at the sudden movement as Jihoon and Jeongwoo surrounded his phone, while Mashiho went through his to find a random number of their staff.

"What about stylist-noona?" Mashiho suggested, showing the number to check with the other members.

Jeongwoo immediately nodded, agreeing with the choice. "Stylist-noona would be perfect! She always messes with us, so this can be payback!" He clapped his hands excitedly, waiting as Jihoon dialed the number.

"Can you even see the phone from that far, hyung?"

"Excuse you, my eyesight is perfect!"

Doyoung and Mashiho held back their laughs as the two Parks argued while the phone rang in the background. Amidst their bickering, the call was answered, and the owner of the phone panicked, immediately taking the phone and changing his voice as he answered it.

"Hello?" He waited, wanting to hear who was picking up the phone — because the last thing they wanted was prank-calling someone else.

A few seconds of silence passed before a soft voice answered. "Hey ..." The voice sounded unfamiliar, making Doyoung wonder whether if this was their stylist's number. "Who's this?"

The Park Bros had stopped their bickering, sitting beside Doyoung as they gave the male cues, wanting to carry the prank-call successfully. "Hey there." The male deepened his voice as he spoke, not wanting their stylist to recognise his voice. "Your future boyfriend is here."

The other side of the line erupted into giggles, making the TREASURE boys frown. Had they been caught? Another few seconds of silence passed again before the female answered. "Really? Where are you then? I'll come meet you." Doyoung smiled as he heard the response, realising it was a wrong number, but still wanted to go on with whatever he had started.

"No, it's fine. I'll come to you," Doyoung spoke, ignoring the cues from the boys to end the call. "Where are you right now?"

An answer came from the other line immediately, as if they had been expecting the question. "Well, right now, I'm in front of the baked goods aisle at a convenience store." Doyoung nodded to himself, walking away from the others since they didn't care about the prank anymore.