♡ god's angel || park jihoon

GOD'S ANGEL 

"Hyung, your phone is ringing. We only have ten minutes, though. Make it quick!"

Jeongwoo handed the second eldest his phone, a smile on his face as he was excited to perform on stage after a long time. After performing in empty halls for recordings, everyone was glad to finally go on tour and perform for crowds.

You always called Jihoon to wish him luck before he went on stage, but unfortunately missed the chance to do so yesterday. Jihoon answered the call, ready to scold you for not wishing him luck.

"Y/N! Why didn't you call me yesterday, huh? I literally–"

"This is Y/N's mother, honey." Jihoon got cut off from his rant, startled when he heard your mother's voice. "Are you busy now? I can call another time." Your mother knew Jihoon was on tour, which made her hesitant to inform him ... but at the same time, he had to know.

"No, not at all. I got ten minutes." Jihoon stood from his place, moving away from the waiting room to somewhere quiet, feeling uneasy. "Is everything alright?"

His heartbeat sped as he heard your mother crying, knowing that something was definitely wrong. "Y/N got into an accident yesterday," she cried, failing to hold in her tears. "The doctors just informed that Y/N went into a coma."

Jihoon felt his universe stop, falling to his knees as he heard the news. He wanted to speak, but he couldn't. He had heard everything he had to; what could he possibly ask?

"Will you be alright for three days, Mom?" Jihoon asked, trying to put her at ease with the name she asked him to call her by. "What hospital is Y/N in? I will come in three days, max."

"No, no. Please don't, Jihoon." Your mother sniffled, wiping away her tears. "The doctors said Y/N might wake up in two to three weeks, so there's no use in coming. I'll take care of things here. You just finish your tour successfully and come. I know that's what Y/N would've wanted."

"Alright, then. Take care and let me know if there's any change. I'll come no matter what time it is, so just inform me, okay?"

"I know, Jihoon. I will inform you. I'm sorry for informing you before you are going on stage. Do well, alright? Fighting."

***

When the boys saw the forced smile on Jihoon's face after he came from the call, they knew something was wrong. But it was a minute before they went on stage, and they couldn't afford Jihoon breaking down.

Because whatever it was, Jihoon was close to losing it, and the boys could clearly see it.

When Jihoon broke into tears in the middle of singing 'ORANGE', they realised something was terribly wrong with you. 'ORANGE' was your favourite song, and you always had the boys perform it you when you came over. The lyrics were hitting hard on the feels, and even the boys felt themselves tear up as they saw their member crying.

Jihoon collected himself, taking a breath as he controlled his emotions, keeping a blank mind as he performed the rest of the track list. After two more hours of performing, the concert finally ended.

Before the others could even question what happened, Jihoon went to the car, taking his seat, as he wanted to quickly get to their hotel room. The car ride was silent, and even the manager found it odd, since the boys always make fun of their concerts.

And considering Jihoon cried, he expected the boys to tease him for it.

"Y/N got into an accident and fell into a coma," Jihoon blurted as he felt the worried gazes on him. "Doctors aren't sure when, but they are saying it'll take at least two to three weeks." He looked out of the window, feeling his throat close up as he thought about you.