♡ not acting anymore || park jihoon

NOT ACTING ANYMORE 

"A princess who has a vampire-monarch falling for her? Sounds like me," you commented as the camera came to shoot their behind the scenes. "Just kidding. But it's an interesting concept, because this is the first time we are actually showing some romance instead of just hinting at it."

You were the supporting role in a historical-fantasy drama, which was about a few monarchs who were cursed to have the attributes of a vampire. The drama mainly focused on the thriller and fictional aspects, not giving much of a care to the romance. Jihoon played the role of a vampire-monarch who was the love interest of one of the princesses in the palace - the role played by you.

Since the two of you were idols, your members sometimes came into the sets of the drama, filming a bit of what was happening to post on their social media, just to have the fans excited about the upcoming drama.

Jihoon and you both played supporting roles, but your relationship was the first to blossom in the drama. So far, the romance was merely insinuated, but nothing was shown. However, the scene you were going to shoot was quite intimate as it was a scene where one of the vampire servants attacked your character and the only way Jihoon's character could save you was turning you into a vampire himself.

And I think we all know how the process of turning a human into a vampire goes, so the intimacy levels are sky-rocketing.

With the scenes and the long recording process, Jihoon and you got close - since most of your scenes revolved around each other. TREASURE and your group also became good friends, mainly because most of you met up in the set on the same days with your free schedules.

You danced around the set in your (fake) bloodied dress, waiting for the staff to call for your scene. Doyoung came with a camera of his own, recording you before capturing Jihoon. "Hyung, don't you think noona is a bit too excited for someone who is about to be turned into a vampire?" He asked jokingly, laughing hard when Jihoon completely turned red.

"Can we not talk about it, please?" Jihoon pleaded, and you heard him, rushing over to the camera to tease the older.

You smiled at the camera, throwing her hands over Jihoon. "Our fans will see a masterpiece that is greater than the Twilight series when this drama is complete, right, oppa?" You inquired, getting a hesitant nod from him. "Guys, this monarch is only turning me into a vampire because I'm dying, okay? Don't get mad at him!"

"Yah, can you stop being so happy about it? How are you calm?!" Jihoon playfully shoved you away from the camera, relieved when Doyoung went on his way to record something else.

"Aw, oppa. Are you nervous because you have to act like you are biting me and turning me into a vampire?" You pestered, tapping on your neck cheekily, letting out a squeal when Jihoon held onto your her hand and pulled you close.

"Continue teasing me and it will not be acting anymore."

"W-What is t-that supposed to m-mean?"