♡ confession song || choi hyunsuk

CONFESSION SONG

♫ inspired by got7 - confession song

You were currently in your Social Studies period, zoning out - from what the teacher kept talking - for what seemed like the hundredth time. You looked out the door and saw two people in reindeer head masks walk past the door through the glass panel. You blinked many times before shaking your head.

Were you dreaming or did two people with reindeer heads just walk by?

As you contemplated with this argument inside your head, you didn't realise the two people from before entering your class. You looked at your teacher to see if she was as confused as the other students in the class, but the smirk on her face said otherwise.

You could hear yells and mumbles from every side of the room, but you kept looking at the two people - who you identified as boys probably a year older than you.

Just as you wondered what they were doing here, both the boys made their way over to you and you squealed loudly as one of them grabbed your arm and pulled you out of your seat.

"Woah, woah. Let me go! No!" You protested, trying to pull your arm away from the unknown guy who was holding it. You really wanted somebody to come help you, but you hadn't seen your best friend, Choi Hyunsuk since the start of the day, so you were left alone to fend yourselves against these strangers.

You quickly turned to your teacher to seek help, but the woman shook her head, immediately causing you to stop wiggling. Don't worry, go with them, she mouthed, reassuring you that these guys weren't a bunch of psychopaths out to kill you.

"Y/N, I swear, almost every girl came with us willingly and then there's you, acting like we are trying to kill you," the boy said, taking off his mask single-handedly, while the other one held to onto you.

"Half of the girls seemed disappointed seeing their men after seeing us," the other one commented, laughing as he took off his mask.

You didn't have to even look at their faces to know them, their voices were enough hints. "Yah, Youngjae oppa?! Jackson oppa?! What in the world are you guys doing?" You whisper-yelled at them as they guided you through the quiet hallways.

Youngjae and Jackson both looked at you before looking at each other and smirking. You looked at the two and gestured them to tell you what was happening, but no one said anything.

"Jaebum-ah is going to be so pissed."

"Yeah, but knowing JB, he is gonna keep his cool until the shooting is over and then lash out at whoever the guy is."

The two talked among themselves again, and you cleared your throat, gaining their attention.

Youngjae looked over at Jackson, who nodded and then looked at you and started speaking. "So, we are shooting this new MV called, Confession Song, and we had people in this school volunteer to confess to their crushes so that we could shoot it," he said as you stared at him with your mouth hung open.

Jackson laughed before closing your mouth and continuing. "Right now, we are taking you to the gym and make you stand in front of your admirer, who will wear one of these." Jackson gestured to his reindeer mask. "And then, we will serenade you with the song and they will record it. In the end, your crush will take off his mask and will confess to you. Then, it's up to you to say yes or no."

"Oh, and remember as soon as you enter, the recording starts. And it's fine to hug Jaebum since almost everyone knows you two are siblings," Youngjae added as the three of you stood in front of the gym.