♡ as long as you two are happy || hamada asahi

AS LONG AS YOU TWO ARE HAPPY 

"We are going to get caught at this rate."

You mumbled as you felt Asahi leave kisses on your neck, nipping at your skin as you closed your eyes in ecstasy.

"And that's what makes this more fun," Asahi retorted, pecking your lips before he pulled away, smiling at the sight of your flushed cheeks and swollen lips.

You shook your head, a giggle escaping your lips. "I really don't know what runs in your mind sometimes," you spoke as you fixed his shirt and hair, making him look presentable as he did the same to you.

"You. You run in my mind. Not sometimes, but all the time."

"Oh, shut up, Asahi."

|<><><><><>|

"Y/N, what's on your neck?"

You were once again at the TREASURE dorms after they called you over for a movie night. You were best friends with the boys, with Mashiho being your cousin and Jaehyuk being your high school bestie — so it was quite common for you to be over at their place.

Kinda how you got together with Asahi too.

Your hands flew to your neck at Yoshi's words, and you internally grimaced as you felt the slightly bruised area, realising it was a hickey. You tried not to show any emotion, nodding slowly as you subtly covered the spot with your sweater.

"It's a mosquito bite, Yoshi-kun," you answered, continuing to munch on the sandwiches he made as you prayed for the others to come quickly.

"Oh, I see." Yoshi turned away, meeting Haruto's gaze, a confused expression on his face. He wasn't stupid, he knew it was a love bite. But the thing was, he kind of knew exactly who it was from, and that made him confused. "Am I seeing things or does that awfully look like something Asahi would do?" He inquired Haruto, who had the same confused expression as him.

As soon as Yoshi mentioned it, Haruto caught a glimpse before you covered it. Whenever Asahi got drunk, he would become overly sappy and clingy — and sometimes, it would cause the boys getting these marks of love all over them.

No one could stop a drunk Asahi from marking his brothers with love, and in fact, the boys had gotten these marks so much, they instantly knew one when they saw it. Which was why they were confused to seeing the marks on you.

Because why do you have them?

The two talked amongst themselves, quickly realising all the pieces they missed. How Asahi would always go out when you informed you were coming over. How you two would always come back to the dorms as if you had just gotten chased by a dog. How Asahi always made you come to studio and 'listen to his songs', even though the members hadn't heard a single one for a long time.

The list was endless, which made Haruto and Yoshi want to bang their heads against a counter because it was so obvious, but they couldn't see it.

Soon enough, Asahi entered the dorm with the grocery bags full of snacks for the movie night. The Yoshi-Haruto duo saw the subtle wink he gave you, while you simply rolled your eyes, a smile on your lips.

Yep, something was definitely going on.

"I am back, guys," Asahi greeted, the usual and cheerful smile on his face.

"What's up, mosquito?" Yoshi and Haruto waved at the same time, angry expressions on their faces as they realised what the consequences could be if what they suspected was true.